Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well nothing for me and my 9:03pm CST 7/13 FE reservation. Seems like Ford is punishing my dealer and not allocating anything at this point.
Where ar
Hey Ross, trying to find some context here. I have a 7/13 6:10pm MT reservation and a #1 of 56 dealership allocation. My build is a
BL, 2dr, Sas, Mic, 2.7. Is there any logical reason you can think of as to why I have yet to get scheduled, when I see numerous builds with the same deadly sins, with much later timestamps? It is obvious Ford has the parts, because they are flying off the shelf, and a first 10 minute reservation should make the cut I would think.
No, that doesn't track to me. You're positive the dealer didn't accidentally 99 you? I'd get thru next week's scheduling activities and then try to dig in on some answers.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/26. So not pushed back as far as some other members here.
We were both pushed back 3 weeks. I was originally July 19th, I'm now Aug 09. Two of those weeks are because of MAP shutdown. I don't know about getting pulled forward but at this point anything can happen. Are you 2 or 4 door? I'm a 2 door Badlands.

yeffaham

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Max, 1999 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Happy to report I'm one of the chosen this week!
Well, technically the week of Aug 23.
FE, 4DR, LB, Black interior/seats.
7/13, 11pm reservation.

Now I have to sell my rovers to make some room (aka keeping the wife happy enough to let me stay in the house.)
Ford Bronco July 1 Email Group! Rovers.JPG

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well this sucks..... I was scheduled back in April yet people are now getting scheduled before mine and I got moved back to 8/16 :(

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this sucks..... I was scheduled back in April yet people are now getting scheduled before mine and I got moved back to 8/16 :(
If I were you with a MIC and a 7/20 reservation...I'd be thanking baby Jesus that you have a date at all....all these new ones were reserved before you.

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're not alone.
She said she would be happy to go through my order summary to discuss my constraints... hahaha. We all probably know more than customer service...come on

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum - would all of these new VIN's have had a preview this week? (I didn't \ no email yet) Was it one email dump, or will there be more as the day passes?

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got an e mail from my dealer telling me that he talked to someone at Ford and was told our built date changed again from week of 6/28 to week of 8/23. They also told him it should not change again (like I really believe that). First day order and reservation, we've had a Vin # and build week since April 15th.
Same crap we went through with our 2020 Shelby and it took 14 months and 2 days for it to arrive.
If it gets done the week of 8/23 we will be on vacation.
I wish Ford wouldn't sell cars it's not ready build .
Lou

Last edited:

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had just sat down to lunch at work and JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT when I got the email.

Coworkers looked me like I was nuts. 😝
As the tears stream down your face and you bounce back and forth between screaming like a teenager and crying like a widow! 😭😩😂

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We were both pushed back 3 weeks. I was originally July 19th, I'm now Aug 09. Two of those weeks are because of MAP shutdown. I don't know about getting pulled forward but at this point anything can happen. Are you 2 or 4 door? I'm a 2 door Badlands.
I have a 4 door Big Bend w/ MIC. Yeah I’m absolutely not expecting to be pulled forward, but would be nice. Just think it’s weird that we know things are supposed to ramp up to full production on 8/2, however no one in this email group got scheduled for then. Maybe 8/2 is already full from previous push backs, or maybe we’ll see a bunch of soft tops get scheduled for 8/2 next week.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I were you with a MIC and a 7/20 reservation...I'd be thanking baby Jesus that you have a date at all....all these new ones were reserved before you.
Well technically I was a priority order so i did get super lucky. My original date was june 7th and now moved to August so im just disappointed

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Build Week of Aug. 23rd.
Reservation date 9/13
Order Date 1/29/2021

First Edition, 2 door, Lightning Blue

Still waiting on our 4 door badlands that we converted to a soft top last week. Same reservation date and order date
Question, how did you reserve a FE on 9/13? It was my understanding all FE’s slots were gone on the first night. But good for you 😃

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where ar

No, that doesn't track to me. You're positive the dealer didn't accidentally 99 you? I'd get thru next week's scheduling activities and then try to dig in on some answers.
My original Priority Code was a 10 for a 4dr WT when I ordered on 22 Jan. In February, I changed my order to a 2dr BL and my Priority code went to a 19. I assume it’s still a 19, and the only changes I’ve made since then was removing the tow pkg (supposed to have happened last May, but didn’t happen until this past Monday….I assume it was removed anyways since I have no system visibility), and also this past Monday I asked to have Roof Rails added.

I’m waiting on a call back from my sales rep to verify PC 19, but I want to thank you for taking the time to respond.
Sponsored