Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just went to get the paper work done on ordering a 2 door Wildtrak. I was told they can not order 2 doors currently.

I guess I will have to wait even longer)-;
Sponsored

ghost1986

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should be able to order it but its a constrained item.

OP
OP
Mlarv

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to order it but its a constrained item.

I guess they don't want any more of my money. I bought my 4 door from them as well as a few other trucks and cars.

I am not sure why, they are a pretty good sized dealer Victory Auto Group is the owners.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They probably still have 2-door orders from 1-2 years ago hung up in their system that get priority.

2-door is the most constrained selection, very unlikely anyone ordering one on Monday is going to get a MY23.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-door is constrained to 10% of construction.

So, if the dealership already has a bunch of customer 2-doors on order, yours would never be built.

Try another dealership.

Sponsored

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve been waiting for a 2 door for 2 years with no end in sight. Best bet is to talk a dealership into letting one go at MSRP or close to it.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m heading to my dealer right now to finalize my order and talked to him on Wed about my build sheets. 2dr BB SAS/Mod bumper/mid/2.3/auto/tow and he said itā€™s all doable even with the 10% build rate. He did warn me it may be pushing me into an extra long wait. He said the 2drs build requests they have gotten are for Basesquatch and manuals so no go there this time around. I might just go same build but Heritage and roll the dice on it and see it will actually be built.
I figure even if I said BB 4dr with zero adds I wouldnā€™t see it or a year anyway so why not order what I want. in the meantime Iā€™ll see what shows up on local lots thatā€™s close to what I want.

im not a Jeep hater so if this wait gets stupidly long Iā€™ll pick up a rubicon.

SeanMTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered a 2D BD SAS with no issues today from Texas.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was an original order holder for a 2 dr wild tracks. Got tired of the wait and found one a 1,000 miles away. Pulled the trigger and happy I did.
They are out there if you are willing to put in a search. Took me a while to find one that had everything I wanted and willing to deal a little. (which I think is getting easier)

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m heading to my dealer right now to finalize my order and talked to him on Wed about my build sheets. 2dr BB SAS/Mod bumper/mid/2.3/auto/tow and he said itā€™s all doable even with the 10% build rate. He did warn me it may be pushing me into an extra long wait. He said the 2drs build requests they have gotten are for Basesquatch and manuals so no go there this time around. I might just go same build but Heritage and roll the dice on it and see it will actually be built.
I figure even if I said BB 4dr with zero adds I wouldnā€™t see it or a year anyway so why not order what I want. in the meantime Iā€™ll see what shows up on local lots thatā€™s close to what I want.

im not a Jeep hater so if this wait gets stupidly long Iā€™ll pick up a rubicon.
Haha this is me 2 years ago..and i got tired of the back and forth..in sept 21 I went and bought a gladiator..spring forward a year and sept 22 my bronco was finally ordered and I got it in feb 23 and now I have both somehow but love them both, different but the same ones loaded and my bronco is a BB 2 dr base man and its fun to go between both.. good luck

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess they don't want any more of my money. I bought my 4 door from them as well as a few other trucks and cars.

I am not sure why, they are a pretty good sized dealer Victory Auto Group is the owners.
Each dealership got limited allocations on certain constrained options like 2 door. Maybe they already placed 2 door orders before yours that took all of the slots.
Sponsored