First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Bronco Big Bend Advanced/Sasquatch 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IMO, going with a set of tall and skinny tires on a stock +55 offset wheel with flare deletes (can't bring myself to calling them fender deletes as that is just wonky đŸ„Ž) would look killer. It would accentuate the lift and minimize the poke.
When money allows, I'm going to run Kenda Klever rt 17x35x10.5. I had them on my previous RAM 1500 and I loved them!

Screenshot_20240128-130043.png
Sponsored

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To each their own but no thanks. Looks incomplete or like somethings missing. Not to mention they give that weeble mobile poke look. Otherwise a nice looking Bronco. Sorry but you did ask.
Agreed. Why?? I don’t like it like that.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking about removing the end caps on the front bumper for that exact reason.
I removed my end caps day 1 for clearance on tight trails and I still rub. Can’t imagine how bad it would be with them on. I like my flare deletes but I also stay as skinny as possible on wheel/tire.

Ford Bronco Just installed 4WP fender FLARE deletes! :) IMG_3715

OP
OP
The BEAST!

The BEAST!

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed. Why?? I don’t like it like that.
As myself and others have mentioned, removing the front bumper end caps will make the delete look less out of place and at some point, adding a lower profile steel rear bumper will do the same. I personally thought that the flares were a pain. In winter they always build up with ice and in summer with mud. To each their own though. At the end of the day we all agree that our Bronco's kick ass! ;)

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally got around to installing the 4WP fender flares delete kit I'd picked up a while ago. Installation was pretty easy other than trying to hold a couple of retainers in place while I tried to get the bolts in. I really like the look now! Very aggressive compared with having the giant fender flares on. Honestly, the flares didn't help much as far as keeping debris off my body panels. What do you guys think of it?

great look and trail useful but nah not on street to much throw up from tires on mine

Sponsored
OP
OP
The BEAST!

The BEAST!

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
great look and trail useful but nah not on street to much throw up from tires on mine
I didn't find that they really helped much when they were on....

Screenshot_20240129-100828.png

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is super easy to rip the big “flares” (and taillights) off on tight trails
like this option
caught a sale for $80 and plan to use them on trails for sure but may just leave them on
not against the “look” at all
Rock on!

TheOregonian

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d be even more concerned about rocks being flung at myself.. by myself. Just got in my first aftermarket part for mine - mud flaps!

Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like mine. Aftermarket bumpers helped me like them a lot more.

image000000 (7).jpg
Looks great! Can we get some more photos of the TOR front bumper? I’ve been kicking around ordering it for a few months but imo bumpers are something that oftentimes can be deceiving in pics when comparing what I think I like or dislike.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May wanna check your post title. Looks like the fenders are still attached.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

is this your only vehicle? If this is a commuter then don’t throw away your flares because I predict you’ll be putting them back on before winter’s done. You might think those flares “didn’t help much” but you’re about to get a life lesson in exactly how much.

The side of your vehicle is going to be so covered with shit within the first 2 miles that you won’t be able to see out the door windows. And be sure to keep a supply of rags inside because your hand will be covered in slush just opening the door every time you get in. Wipe it on your pants or on your seat if you don’t have a clean rag handy. Oh and take it to the car wash and spend $10-$15 washing it - be sure to take pics in the parking lot. Because it’ll look like you just emerged from a mud bog before you even get it home.

Lastly, depending on where you live, you’ll get to know every cop on a first name basis.

If this is just a weekend toy then sure. ok. But daily driving in snow with no flares? Fah-getta-bout-it!!

OP
OP
The BEAST!

The BEAST!

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you not see the photo of the side of my Bronco with the flares on? There's not a whole lot of vehicle that didn't get covered! I like them off but, you do you my friend. 😎
is this your only vehicle? If this is a commuter then don’t throw away your flares because I predict you’ll be putting them back on before winter’s done. You might think those flares “didn’t help much” but you’re about to get a life lesson in exactly how much.

The side of your vehicle is going to be so covered with shit within the first 2 miles that you won’t be able to see out the door windows. And be sure to keep a supply of rags inside because your hand will be covered in slush just opening the door every time you get in. Wipe it on your pants or on your seat if you don’t have a clean rag handy. Oh and take it to the car wash and spend $10-$15 washing it - be sure to take pics in the parking lot. Because it’ll look like you just emerged from a mud bog before you even get it home.

Lastly, depending on where you live, you’ll get to know every cop on a first name basis.

If this is just a weekend toy then sure. ok. But daily driving in snow with no flares? Fah-getta-bout-it!!

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great! Can we get some more photos of the TOR front bumper? I’ve been kicking around ordering it for a few months but imo bumpers are something that oftentimes can be deceiving in pics when comparing what I think I like or dislike.
Here ya go.

Looks
Easy install
Comes with front skid
Tucks close to body

Dislikes:
Doesn't play nice with other front skids (doesn't work with the full ARB skid set without modification)

PXL_20240130_202633252.jpg

PXL_20240130_202641448.jpg

PXL_20240130_202657394.jpg

PXL_20240130_202717587.jpg
Sponsored