Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the @Armorlite_Kail floor over a couple of days. Altogether about three hours on my own. Quite straightforward. The instructions were thorough enough to get the job done without much fuss. I'm really happy with how it all comes together. It looks great and matches the feel of the Bronco.

Here's the installation video I recorded. It's lengthy and meant to help those who need the motivation to DIY this project:
Sponsored

Mjolnir

Big Bend
First Name
Cash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome! Thank you for posting this. My flooring came in over the weekend but I haven’t had an opportunity to even take it out the box. I’ll hopefully install mine in the next 2 weeks.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you...nice Job!

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed the @Armorlite_Kail floor over a couple of days. Altogether about three hours on my own. Quite straightforward. The instructions were thorough enough to get the job done without much fuss. I'm really happy with how it all comes together. It looks great and matches the feel of the Bronco.

Here's the installation video I recorded. It's lengthy and meant to help those who need the motivation to DIY this project:

I LOVE THE GIANT Watch...so we can see time spent. The headband ROCKS!

Thanks for a GREAT video.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is quality of this floor compared to standard wash out floor?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BUCKIN6VA

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How is quality of this floor compared to standard wash out floor?
I came from carpet so I cannot compare the two. This is thicker than the carpet, and judging from one (1) video where I saw someone lift the OEM wash-out floor, it looked about as thick as the carpet.

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great video and surprisingly engaging commentary. When I bought my truck used the power seats were a pleasant surprise but the lack of washout flooring was not. This is on my "eventually" list.

Any change in road noise going from the carpet to the washout? Their product seems to be thicker than anything that comes from the factory.

OP
OP
BUCKIN6VA

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great video and surprisingly engaging commentary. When I bought my truck used the power seats were a pleasant surprise but the lack of washout flooring was not. This is on my "eventually" list.

Any change in road noise going from the carpet to the washout? Their product seems to be thicker than anything that comes from the factory.
I half expected it to be a bit quieter but to be honest I don’t notice a discernible change to the road noise inside the cabin.

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you able to get some pics of the rear seat area? Kind of like around the seat belts holes are. my kids always find a way to spill food/drink so I’d like to see how well it’ll protect that area. Thanks!

Jayalamo

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haven’t looked too much into it but doesn’t seem like there’s an option to remove the cargo area carpet is there?

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I came from carpet so I cannot compare the two. This is thicker than the carpet, and judging from one (1) video where I saw someone lift the OEM wash-out floor, it looked about as thick as the carpet.
Thanks. Not that I’d update mine but good to know this option. A little thicker than OE maybe reason you had tough time with rear seat leg trim panels. But looks great. Great job.

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn bro! You have Moose-nuts of steel! That looks like a huge endeavor to take on and you are crushing it in this video. Finished product / end result, looks great! I'd never have the guts to do this. Forgive me if you've already answered this in video or forum, but was this a new buy or a used Bronc? Either way, you conquered it like a Spartan warrior wearing a headband dipped in blood...🔥🔥🔥

OP
OP
BUCKIN6VA

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn bro! You have Moose-nuts of steel! That looks like a huge endeavor to take on and you are crushing it in this video. Finished product / end result, looks great! I'd never have the guts to do this. Forgive me if you've already answered this in video or forum, but was this a new buy or a used Bronc? Either way, you conquered it like a Spartan warrior wearing a headband dipped in blood...🔥🔥🔥
Did we just become best friends?!

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might be crazy, but I wish this would accept the Ford pull out floor liners (mats). It's a lot easier to pull a mat and dump the crud than get a vacuum or hose every time.

Johnny Vikes

First Edition
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco FE, 2 door base-mansquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
amazing timing w this post - i left my 2door basemansquatch outside the garage and it poured rain overnight!! def getting this! ty!
Sponsored