Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also received same mail, I am choosing no action because I don’t think I will be satisfied with what I get after making the changes. And it’s an expensive purchase (for me).

What other alternatives do I have, if I get a refund then I will have to wait for order banks to open and put in a new order. And who knows if they would have these items like hard-top and lux in the offerings.

At least with my order still in the system I have some hope (however small) that if the constraints gets resolved then I might get the bronco I wanted.

Does anybody else here in the forum shares this opinion?
I felt the same way and rolled the dice. I got scheduled for week 3/13. So hang in there if you are stubborn like me. I haven't waited this long to just settle for less.
My build: res 7/16/20, ord 1/20/21 Wildtrak, hard top, lux, tow.
Get what you want!!
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if this round went to all outstanding orders or to a targeted subset.

Knowing Ford’s past success with email campaigns, I will guess that it’s just a rando group of people selected by marketing interns and the rockstars playing a drinking game.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious if this round went to all outstanding orders or to a targeted subset.

Knowing Ford’s past success with email campaigns, I will guess that it’s just a rando group of people selected by marketing interns and the rockstars playing a drinking game.
It probably only went to WT order holders.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is now you pay the price increase of $1500 (Badlands) to change your order to get the $2500 credit so only $1000 net benefit now.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco2023-02-17.png

My reminder email was worded slightly different than the OP. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed though. I just really don't want to pay 60K+ and have to Currently have a Wildtrak with lux package on order.
Nope. Exact same email.

Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They just built a slew of fully loaded BL w/ MIC, and now all these constraint warnings. I went back in forth on changing my build to get it faster, in the end didn’t matter. It’s a 2yr wait for most I know personally. I would not compromise. I think these are weak attempts and see if they get any takers, just like with soft tops, which definitely helped speed things along for many.

In the end I went back to what I truly wanted and waited it out. My vehicle is sitting in a rail yard now, 5 miles from my home. 🤷🏻‍♀️

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, if I have to look at nationwide dealer stock, will I still get my Private Offer if applied to my build
at another dealer? This is so screwed up.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing.
I don’t think anything, it’s like with the Soft top they were urging everyone to flip to. Just my opinion. Your dealer may tell you something different.

CaptFett

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got that message today as well even though last week I took one for the Wildtrak team. I’m a very early reservation holder and order for WT, LUX, MIC.

I have been the biggest proponent of Broncos in my friend group after renting three through Turo and test driving at dealers multiple times.

One buddy picked up an ADM priced dealer stock WT. Another got his ordered Badlands. I compared the two closely, considered what I wanted the vehicle for, and switched. With PO and 2,500 I’m getting 5,500 off the pre increase price so I end up at 51k for a vehicle that is as capable plus has full skid plates and the washout floor. I tend to be fairly particular with my cars - but this switched my mindset on how I’ll use the vehicle as well.

And I did take a closer look at the Defender…..

Sponsored

Paulj826

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got same email and I already changed my order a month ago to drop the constrained commodities. Confirmed with my dealer. Not super confident here. I don’t think fords internal systems that send these emails track the information correctly. I don’t know what the disconnect is but the build under my account on the website is different then what I actually submitted through my dealer. Probably why I’ve been skipped over for 700 + days.

Last edited:

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Exact same email.
The e-mails might be slightly different depending on what you ordered. I ordered a Badlands.

Ford Bronco Just received: Change your order or else email from Ford- Round 2 Capture.PNG

Knittel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got that message today as well even though last week I took one for the Wildtrak team. I’m a very early reservation holder and order for WT, LUX, MIC.

I have been the biggest proponent of Broncos in my friend group after renting three through Turo and test driving at dealers multiple times.

One buddy picked up an ADM priced dealer stock WT. Another got his ordered Badlands. I compared the two closely, considered what I wanted the vehicle for, and switched. With PO and 2,500 I’m getting 5,500 off the pre increase price so I end up at 51k for a vehicle that is as capable plus has full skid plates and the washout floor. I tend to be fairly particular with my cars - but this switched my mindset on how I’ll use the vehicle as well.

And I did take a closer look at the Defender…..
I was minutes away from custom ordering a Defender at MSRP (Defenders already at the dealers are selling for MSRP+10k). But, then on 1/29 I emailed a dealer seeing if he was willing to sell me his soft top Sas'd Outer Bank at MSRP and he said yes. Love it. I still have my custom order, but at least I'm driving something that is sort of close to what I wanted.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow this blow for everyone still waiting. I would not have been able to compromise on a soft top, due to security issues in my city. After two yrs I would have just waited it out or canceled.

Even after changing my order before, I was not built any faster. The Lux I could part with, that’s all. Like I said before the constraints are due to building many fully loaded recently. Mine was one of them. Don’t give up.
Sponsored