Sponsored

Update Your Bronco or Else! (Round 3 Email)

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dear Bronco Customer,

Although we are doing everything we can to continue manufacturing Ford Bronco® SUVs exactly as ordered, global supply chain shortages and unprecedented demand have impacted our ability to produce your Bronco.

To give your Bronco the best chance at being produced, please contact your dealer, at YOUR DEALERS NUMBER and update your order by March 7th.
5ADBF67175C9AE3EF289A5682DC72586.png
As a thank you for your patience, if you update your order as detailed below*, you will be eligible for a $2,500 order modification incentive toward your updated purchase or lease.​
You can also cancel your Bronco order and apply this incentive to the purchase, lease, or order (as applicable) of select 2022 and 2023 vehicles.*

Explore available inventory by clicking here.

You have until March 7th to change your order and be eligible for the incentive.
Please note that taking no action may put you at risk of not receiving your Bronco. However, the sooner you make the change, the better chance you will have for it to be scheduled in 2023.

You also have the option to cancel your order and have your deposit refunded.

For additional information and details, visit our FAQs.

We appreciate your business and patience and will continue to do everything we can to get you behind the wheel of your new Bronco.

-The Bronco Team

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing. You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen.
* Offer Terms and Conditions:
To be eligible for the $2,500 order modification incentive, your 4-door order may not change to a 2-door order. If your order is a Wildtrak series you must change to a Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Badlands series without a Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package. If your order has any of the options; Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package, you must remove all of them from your current vehicle order.

Offer is applicable if you cancel your 23MY Bronco Order and purchase or lease an In-Stock 22MY/23MY Ford vehicle, excluding the Mustang Mach E, F-150 Lightning, Bronco Raptor, F-150 Raptor, Mustang Shelby, and Mustang Mach1, or you cancel your 23MY Bronco Order and order and purchase or lease a 23MY Escape, Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, Ranger, F-150 (subject to order bank closings).​
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Amazing they can pump out dealer stock units with heavily constrained items but can't find them for reservation holders.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got that email today as well. But I was scheduled yesterday 🤷‍♂️

Ford's right hand doesn't know what the left is doing :)

Brian803

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing. You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen.
This looks to be new, previously there was no mention about retaining your place in line if you got bumped to 2024. Losing price protection isn't ideal, but if I'm interpreting this correctly we'll at least maintain our spot in line over new 2024 orders.

OP
OP
Dantastic

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This looks to be new, previously there was no mention about retaining your place in line if you got bumped to 2024. Losing price protection isn't ideal, but if I'm interpreting this correctly we'll at least maintain our spot in line over new 2024 orders.
I didn’t notice that. Good catch! I’m in the same mindset … I don’t want to pay more but I do want the vehicle I ordered.

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called Ford CS last night to see if I was scheduled and I asked her about the 2nd email since I didn't get it and she said yes the emails are targeted. Who knows if they really are but I didn't get #2 or now #3 but I did get #1. I also removed LUX but left MIC so not sure why I wouldn't get the other emails.

OP
OP
Dantastic

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called Ford CS last night to see if I was scheduled and I asked her about the 2nd email since I didn't get it and she said yes the emails are targeted. Who knows if they really are but I didn't get #2 or now #3 but I did get #1. I also removed LUX but left MIC so not sure why I wouldn't get the other emails.
Weird. I kept Lux and Sas but dropped the MIC. I’ve gotten all 3 emails.
Sponsored