David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not KC but from St. Louis. Firstbaseman and I are on the 3/14 build week thread. Do you have yours now Firstbaseman? Anyway, just to let you know mine has been in a railyard outside of St. Louis for over 50 days. Hopefully, that doesn't happen to you or anyone else but don't get to excited just yet, unfortunately.
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got my build week email a few hours ago . Things are actually “happening.” 😂

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not KC but from St. Louis. Firstbaseman and I are on the 3/14 build week thread. Do you have yours now Firstbaseman? Anyway, just to let you know mine has been in a railyard outside of St. Louis for over 50 days. Hopefully, that doesn't happen to you or anyone else but don't get to excited just yet, unfortunately.
Nothing so far. Right after our build week and before it became clear that my Bronco was stuck on a chip delay my dealer said they were going and picking up vehicles from the mixing lot at the railyard themselves so they wouldn't have to wait for a truck. I have no idea if that is a thing dealers can actually do, and if it is why other dealerships are doing it. "My dealer said" and all that, but on Thursday there was a slim chance it would arrive on Friday and be prepped for me to pick it up on Saturday, and he updated me on Friday to let me know that it probably wouldn't be in until today. I know better than to ever let my guard down, but fingers crossed.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm from Louisburg and ordered through Louisburg Ford. 7/15/20 am reservation. Got my first build date of 6/6 and was recently pushed out to 6/13/22. Been waiting, impatiently at times, for 2 years!

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm from Louisburg and ordered through Louisburg Ford. 7/15/20 am reservation. Got my first build date of 6/6 and was recently pushed out to 6/13/22. Been waiting, impatiently at times, for 2 years!
Nice, another Louisburg member. I switched to Louisburg from Olathe due to the $50 over invoice pricing, but that doesn't matter now since I went Raptor.

Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Enjoy that Raptor! Can’t wait to see one live along with my Bronco of course.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer just contacted me, and it is off of the train and in a holding lot somewhere in the KC area. So 6 days to KC, we'll see how long it takes to make the last leg of the journey to the dealership, but if everything goes well I'll be picking it up on Saturday.
It just got unloaded at Chuck Anderson. So 6 days from MAP to KC and then it showed up at the dealer on the third business day after it arrived at the railyard.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to participate in the KC Bronco Club events that are based out of Olathe Ford. They've had a couple of meets so far I believe. I also joined that huge Midwest Crawlers group on Facebook. Mainly Jeep folk, but they do a lot of events as well.
Definitely join Midwest Crawlers, 100%. It's a great group, I joined in back in November when I got my Bronco. Great way to get involved in the off-roading community and to make a difference in the community. We have off-road events all of the time, do community outreach,... Can't say enough about how good the group is. Our president actually just got a Bronco (as well as having a Jeep).

I'm about an hour south of the city. Day 1 res, got my Bronco back in November. They were having all sorts of issues back then with trucking and my Bronco sat in the rail yard for 5 weeks. It was the worst wait of my life.
Sponsored