Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait. Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs?!!! I work at a State Farm office in Excelsior. What a small world.
HA!
I'm actually driving over from St. Louis to buy from them too. Hopefully tomorrow. I actually know of a couple other people from St. Louis who bought from them. They were very upfront about allocation and scheduling when I was looking to transfer my reservation last year. I still have my guard up because of all the dealer horror stories I've read on here, but everybody who has bought from them I've talked to says the pickup was very easy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
HA!
I'm actually driving over from St. Louis to buy from them too. Hopefully tomorrow. I actually know of a couple other people from St. Louis who bought from them. They were very upfront about allocation and scheduling when I was looking to transfer my reservation last year. I still have my guard up because of all the dealer horror stories I've read on here, but everybody who has bought from them I've talked to says the pickup was very easy.
That's such a good thing to hear! It's a small town dealership. Love that for them!!!!!

I chatted with Ford Chat this morning and the gal was super helpful. Confirmed mine was unloaded 5/10 at a railyard in KC. She said my ETA to my dealership is still showing 5/21 and said that it's just a waiting game to see if/when it is selected for delivery. So happy to know it's for real in KC but now I'm VERY impatient knowing it's like here here!!!!

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah it's crazy how much harder it is when you get close. I could put it out of mind when it was just an unscheduled order.

That's such a good thing to hear! It's a small town dealership. Love that for them!!!!!
If pickup goes as smoothly as I hope I will absolutely call Chuck Anderson first the next time I am buying a new car. They've been great and I will gladly make the drive to work with a dealer like that.

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah it's crazy how much harder it is when you get close. I could put it out of mind when it was just an unscheduled order.

If pickup goes as smoothly as I hope I will absolutely call Chuck Anderson first the next time I am buying a new car. They've been great and I will gladly make the drive to work with a dealer like that.
Yes!!! Does make it so much harder to be patient. But we’ve waited this long. What’s another couple of days 😮💨

Jennifer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait. Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs?!!! I work at a State Farm office in Excelsior. What a small world.
Hey there! Okie here. I went with Chuck Anderson on my Bronco res & while waiting, we ordered a Super Duty from them that came in last summer. They are GREAT to work with. Won't hesitate to drive the 5 hours to use them again in the future. Bronco is scheduled to be built week after next (fingers crossed). And I'll be taking the Yeti so we can bring back some of those delicious ribs from the BBQ joint over there. Yummmm.

Sponsored

Troybronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered from Thoroughbred Ford in Kansas City. My reservation and order date is 17 Mar 2021 and I'm getting a loaded WT. It will be a while before I see my Bronco.

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey there! Okie here. I went with Chuck Anderson on my Bronco res & while waiting, we ordered a Super Duty from them that came in last summer. They are GREAT to work with. Won't hesitate to drive the 5 hours to use them again in the future. Bronco is scheduled to be built week after next (fingers crossed). And I'll be taking the Yeti so we can bring back some of those delicious ribs from the BBQ joint over there. Yummmm.
Wabash BBQ in Excelsior is so good!!!!

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered from Thoroughbred Ford in Kansas City. My reservation and order date is 17 Mar 2021 and I'm getting a loaded WT. It will be a while before I see my Bronco.
I had bought from thoroughbred before but never again, I went in with the deal I had from granger and asked if they could get close, they pretty much laughed at me and said “no”. This after I waited 45 mins to talk with anyone and made several calls to try and get info on the bronco. Not a fan, hope your experience is better.

Kcmojoe76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
HA!
Are you on your way to get your bronco today???

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Stewkc

Wildtrak
First Name
Stew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Trailblazer SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1st day order, pick it up February 14th from Anderson Ford.
Ford Bronco Kansas City, MO 1CA6FB60-BD66-4C3E-905B-A7FC1DB2ABB6

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am looking forward to seeing a BRaptor in Olathe. I am still waiting on a build date. Sometime late this year or next year I will add to the few broncos that I see here.
I plan to participate in the KC Bronco Club events that are based out of Olathe Ford. They've had a couple of meets so far I believe. I also joined that huge Midwest Crawlers group on Facebook. Mainly Jeep folk, but they do a lot of events as well.

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
JoCo side of the boarder

day 2 reservation

4dr BL built 4/19

sitting at the plant, no doubt buried in the chip pile. No idea when it will get released to ship.

Enjoy your new Bronco’s I should have kept my 1977!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan to participate in the KC Bronco Club events that are based out of Olathe Ford. They've had a couple of meets so far I believe. I also joined that huge Midwest Crawlers group on Facebook. Mainly Jeep folk, but they do a lot of events as well.
Thank you for the tip, I will check the groups out.
Sponsored