First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Myself and my dad might also be interested. July 20 and 21 reservations. SLC area.
Sponsored

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are both reserved with Granger also so I would be interested in shipping from IA if no one will match Granger.

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m also in the SLC area. Switched my July 23 res to Granger last week. Will just fly out with wife and enjoy a road trip back. I am a retired truck driver so the drive is not an issue.?? Looking forward to the trip. Maybe see some of you on the road.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently at LHM Draper and have been underwhelmed by their communication and MSRP offer. I'm willing to switch to Granger, but have been holding off hoping that someone closer may step up. I'm a little concerned with how many reservations Granger is trying to manage and the logistics of it turning into a sh*t-show. I have a July 13 reservation.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m also in the SLC area. Switched my July 23 res to Granger last week. Will just fly out with wife and enjoy a road trip back. I am a retired truck driver so the drive is not an issue.?? Looking forward to the trip. Maybe see some of you on the road.
I feel the same.

When I bought my F150 I tried to work with several dealerships here in UT but they weren't interested. So I found a deal in Dallas, flew out there and drove it back. Was a great trip!

I figured if they wouldn't deal on an F150 when they already have a million sitting on the lot they won't deal on a Bronco so didn't even try this time around.

I'm not adding the cost of the road trip to the price of the Bronco because it is exactly the kind of trip I am buying the Bronco for.

I see it as a bonus that I get to jump on an adventure right out of the gate!

Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We can start an exclusive GAGUBO club (Got At Granger Utah Bronco Owners). People with think it is another LOTOJA or some type of race

Meet once a year and raise a glass (or paper cup) to Albert.

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just an FYI to the SLC guys who are interested in seeing Area 51, I just got a call from LHM Ford Draper that they got a Bronco Sport in yesterday with that color. I plan on checking it out myself today.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can start an exclusive GAGUBO club (Got At Granger Utah Bronco Owners). People with think it is another LOTOJA or some type of race

Meet once a year and raise a glass (or paper cup) to Albert.
I wondered wtf LOTOJA was for years before a friend did the race and put the sticker on his car.

I haven't switched to Granger yet, but likely will. The drive back doesn't bother me as long as I can vacation drive back. Controlling the time of the drive, balancing work, etc. is a concern.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just an FYI to the SLC guys who are interested in seeing Area 51, I just got a call from LHM Ford Draper that they got a Bronco Sport in yesterday with that color. I plan on checking it out myself today.
I went there yesterday and saw both a A51 and IS sport. Here are the videos. The A51 is sold and will be gone today so hurry. I also talked to them about pricing - they held firm that they will be selling the full size Broncos at MSRP.

Attachments

Provoflyfisher

Badlands
First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2010 F150, 2012 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up on colors. I really need to see A51 and cactus gray in person to help decide on my final color.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went there yesterday and saw both a A51 and IS sport. Here are the videos. The A51 is sold and will be gone today so hurry. I also talked to them about pricing - they held firm that they will be selling the full size Broncos at MSRP.

they told me that MSRP and Invoice were the same!
Sponsored