Western US buyers group

ehssey

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GLC 63, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
No problem! Yeah the lack of information and openness from dealers is quite annoying.. let us know if you hear back, sure it would help others here. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord has been great to work with and he has been keeping us reservation holders up-to-date with relevant info he can share. Definitely recommend if the others don't work out.

P.S. if you do switch feel free to let me know I'm hoping to do a "delivery day meetup" if possible just to share the excitement with other Bronco fam🐎🐎
For sure. At this point, we are all in this shit storm together!

Advertisement

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
For sure. At this point, we are all in this shit storm together!
Could not agree more! At least there's a few positives to this:

1) we may finally be Bronco 6g owners
2) we can actually see our vehicles color in-person and know what it really looks like🤣

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Yeah that’s too bad. I’m not a big fan of Lithia. I called and have stopped in once with disappointing results from that dealer. My plan is to move that reservation because they are not interested in my business or the Bronco. Pretty sad when you walk in and know more about the Bronco then the guy selling it.
Try calling "Craig Fronek" at Butler Ford, he is on top of what's going on with the Bronco. No dealer additional mark up and they accept the X plan no problem. They continue to reach out to me, send Ford updates via email and answer any questions regardless if your reservation is with them.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Try calling "Craig Fronek" at Butler Ford, he is on top of what's going on with the Bronco. No dealer additional mark up and they accept the X plan no problem. They continue to reach out to me, send Ford updates via email and answer any questions regardless if your reservation is with them.
I appreciate the information. I’m with Granger. You cannot beat transparency and the 2000 below dealer invoice.

tb8983

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 1993 SSP mustang notchback
Clubs

I just finished working a deal for the forum members at Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon. When/if you reach out to them, please mention this forum. Tell’em Duck sent you. :) Here is a screenshot of the e-mail confirmation I received.

C7C60B86-B07E-4CA1-B478-C03A65C554E4.jpeg
Well looks like I need to change from Dicks macenzie ford to damerow. Mine will be a long wait as I'm probably going to get a mansqatch and thos are late available

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Well looks like I need to change from Dicks macenzie ford to damerow. Mine will be a long wait as I'm probably going to get a mansqatch and thos are late available
Have you heard anything from Dick's? I got my reservation through them and I haven't much from them. Thinking about giving them a call and seeing if they are offering anything like Damerow.

tb8983

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 1993 SSP mustang notchback
Clubs

Have you heard anything from Dick's? I got my reservation through them and I haven't much from them. Thinking about giving them a call and seeing if they are offering anything like Damerow.
The one time I was in there to test drive a ranger(so I could see what the power was like) they couldn't tell me anything

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
With the no x-plan announcement and the new option to do a second dealer transfer by 1/31 (this info is a little unclear still), Damerow is looking good to me. Spokane to Beaverton is no big deal.

Yukon65006

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
With the no x-plan announcement and the new option to do a second dealer transfer by 1/31 (this info is a little unclear still), Damerow is looking good to me. Spokane to Beaverton is no big deal.
From Moses Lake and planning on the wife dropping me at the Spokane airport flying to Portland and doing a Uber or Lyft to Damerow.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
Since Damerow doesn't have a strong presence here like Granger, is everyone communicating with them directly? I'm going to wait for B&P then start making calls.

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Since Damerow doesn't have a strong presence here like Granger, is everyone communicating with them directly? I'm going to wait for B&P then start making calls.
+1

There is also the issue of repatriation of sales tax between OR/WA. That used to be a hassle the decades ago when I bought a car in OR. Not exactly sure how it works now.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
+1

There is also the issue of repatriation of sales tax between OR/WA. That used to be a hassle the decades ago when I bought a car in OR. Not exactly sure how it works now.
The best I can tell now is OR is going to take half a percent and keep it, then you pay WA. It's the latter part I'm fuzzy on. I may just bring in a smaller down and pay taxes on my own when I register it.

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
The best I can tell now is OR is going to take half a percent and keep it, then you pay WA. It's the latter part I'm fuzzy on. I may just bring in a smaller down and pay taxes on my own when I register it.
If that was the case, simply choosing a better county's sales tax to order in would be nearly as good as $1K off! Being in Seattle, the sales tax rate here is ridiculous. But then you have to figure out the Bronco allocation by dealerships and weigh how many back-country dealerships will be getting enough Bronco's that yours has a chance of being built.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
If that was the case, simply choosing a better county's sales tax to order in would be nearly as good as $1K off! Being in Seattle, the sales tax rate here is ridiculous. But then you have to figure out the Bronco allocation by dealerships and weigh how many back-country dealerships will be getting enough Bronco's that yours has a chance of being built.
Why not both?
I'm going to game the system as best as I can, the less of my money given to Inslee's cronies to mismanage, the better.

Advertisement

Advertisement