Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah got mine at msrp, they have 10 allocations. My badlands order was 1300 below invoice. Figured I would get something off raptor but they are sticking with msrp. I’m just hoping to get a build date, seeing all these people getting their broncos with not even having a reservation little lone an early reservation just makes me sick
Yeah, it’s been great. I sold my Mustang early last year thinking I was getting my Bronco last summer. Then news came out they were pushing all painted tops to 2023, so I splurged and bought the GT350 in the meantime. So the wait has been bittersweet for me.
Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, it’s been great. I sold my Mustang early last year thinking I was getting my Bronco last summer. Then news came out they were pushing all painted tops to 2023, so I splurged and bought the GT350 in the meantime. So the wait has been bittersweet for me.
There was a dude behind me this morning in the Chick-fil-a drive through line on Ward Pkwy with a Mustang exactly like that in your avatar, must be a couple cruising around the area. Good looking vehicle.

To answer the OP’s question, there’s quite a few of us here in KC waiting although by the time mine gets delivered, I may be back in California.

Shane and I are both at the top of Granger’s Raptor list and I know they have at least one previewing, hopefully one of ours gets the build date.

Last edited:

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There was a dude behind me this morning in the Chick-fil-a drive through line on Ward Pkwy with a Mustang exactly like that in your avatar, must be a couple cruising around the area. Good looking vehicle.

To answer the OP’s question, there’s quite a few of us here in KC waiting although by the time mine gets delivered, I may be back in California.

Shane and I are both at the top of Granger’s Raptor list and I know they have at least one previewing, hopefully one of ours gets the build date.
Good deal. Definitely an awesome vehicle. Hate that I'm getting rid of it.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who did you hear from about the previewing? That would be great if several of us got picked up for build! Good luck !

Sponsored

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was supposedly loaded onto a train at the plant on May 6th. My current estimated delivery window is May 10-16. Shipping times are all over the place right now, but hopefully I'll have an update and transit time for you shortly.
My dealer just contacted me, and it is off of the train and in a holding lot somewhere in the KC area. So 6 days to KC, we'll see how long it takes to make the last leg of the journey to the dealership, but if everything goes well I'll be picking it up on Saturday.

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer just contacted me, and it is off of the train and in a holding lot somewhere in the KC area. So 6 days to KC, we'll see how long it takes to make the last leg of the journey to the dealership, but if everything goes well I'll be picking it up on Saturday.
Oh hell yeah!!! So excited for you! 👏🏼

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

That was me this morning. I needed some chicken for breakfast.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh hell yeah!!! So excited for you! 👏🏼
I appreciate it!
Waiting to get scheduled and then waiting to get off of ice mountain were the hard parts. Transit has (so far) been easy. Hopefully no more hold ups.
If you are built and just waiting for your Bronco to get on a train you should hopefully be nearing the end of your wait too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did your tracker change from ASN to any of the other statuses in OrderTrack or was it just a surprise that it showed up??

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did your tracker change from ASN to any of the other statuses in OrderTrack or was it just a surprise that it showed up??
No update to my tracker yet, but I guess since it is still at the railyard it is still technically in transit so there is no update for the system to make yet.

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No update to my tracker yet, but I guess since it is still at the railyard it is still technically in transit so there is no update for the system to make yet.
I’m jealous of the communication your dealership has with you 😂

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m jealous of the communication your dealership has with you 😂
I lucked out a bit because I never converted my reservation to an order, so I was still able to move it last fall when that window opened up around the time they started taking MY 22 orders.

The dealer I originally reserved through had been acting pretty shady so I asked around a bit on here and Chuck Anderson Ford was highly recommended. The experience has been great so far, hopefully purchase and pickup goes smoothly as well. I can't recommend them enough based on how things have gone up to this point.

OP
OP
TaraB

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I lucked out a bit because I never converted my reservation to an order, so I was still able to move it last fall when that window opened up around the time they started taking MY 22 orders.

The dealer I originally reserved through had been acting pretty shady so I asked around a bit on here and Chuck Anderson Ford was highly recommended. The experience has been great so far, hopefully purchase and pickup goes smoothly as well. I can't recommend them enough based on how things have gone up to this point.
Wait. Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs?!!! I work at a State Farm office in Excelsior. What a small world.
Sponsored