Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order banks are still open. You can convert today.

The 3/19/21 date is the date that "if you converted by then, and get pushed to 2022, Ford said you to keep your pricing, and would not be subject to the new pricing for 2022.

I converted mine in May. It's a 2021 until Ford runs out of builds.

In theory, you can convert that reservation to 2022, but you have to wait until the 2022 order bank opens up. Which will be "who knows" but probably late September.

Better off converting now, and if you want a 2022, have your dealer tag the order as priority 99.
I had no idea this was the case and based on the demand now expect MY22 pricing to be increased, potentially significantly. So I'm going to convert my reservation in the next day or two and join you all on the wild ride of waiting on production schedules.

I was waiting on a mansquatch option but might end up going with a V6 instead – it's between a v6 basesquatch or a 7s BD.
Sponsored

G8Rengineer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep XJ (original owner), 2012 Ford Expeditio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I had two reservations -- 7/18/2020 and 7/19/2020. Two different dealers.

I converted the 7/19/2020 reservation on 02/25/2021 and have a PC 19. Why? Because the dealer (Mullinax in New Smyrna Beach, FL) made sure they stayed in touch, brought me in several times, and moved the order.

The other reservation was at Gary Yeoman's in Daytona Beach. I received a cool box of Bronco stuff from them but never got a call, text, email, or communication from them.

So here I am -- what are my options with my 7/18/2020 reservation?

a) I know I can cancel it.
b) can it be transferred?
c) I considered ordering a second Bronco - but what would this entail? AND, would it have to be at dealer 2 or could I take the reservation to dealer 1?

My order is a 2-door - BL, 2.3 7MT, Mid, Tow, MIC top, Area 51.

I considered ordering something that could be built and resold...

Would love to hear your thoughts....

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I had two reservations -- 7/18/2020 and 7/19/2020. Two different dealers.

I converted the 7/19/2020 reservation on 02/25/2021 and have a PC 19. Why? Because the dealer (Mullinax in New Smyrna Beach, FL) made sure they stayed in touch, brought me in several times, and moved the order.

The other reservation was at Gary Yeoman's in Daytona Beach. I received a cool box of Bronco stuff from them but never got a call, text, email, or communication from them.

So here I am -- what are my options with my 7/18/2020 reservation?

a) I know I can cancel it.
b) can it be transferred?
c) I considered ordering a second Bronco - but what would this entail? AND, would it have to be at dealer 2 or could I take the reservation to dealer 1?

My order is a 2-door - BL, 2.3 7MT, Mid, Tow, MIC top, Area 51.

I considered ordering something that could be built and resold...

Would love to hear your thoughts....
Thinking of placing an order at 2 different dealerships. How did your situation go?

G8Rengineer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep XJ (original owner), 2012 Ford Expeditio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thinking of placing an order at 2 different dealerships. How did your situation go?
So Gary Yeomans finally reached out to me in the last week to see if I wanted to convert my email. When I asked about their policy regarding additional dealer markup the response was, "I can't comment on that you will need to talk to the sales department." I am thinking about moving my reservation to the dealer where I currently have an order.
Sponsored