First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Smart move. Seeing the Squatch in person does something to ya! You will be a happy camper. (y)
What about the Sasquatch was so inspiring? I have sat in and walked around a Badlands non-Sasquatch only.

OP
OP
Dino

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What about the Sasquatch was so inspiring? I have sat in and walked around a Badlands non-Sasquatch only.
The way it sat, the stance, it just looks more aggressive... and when you factor in what the others have said as well, it's cheaper spread out instead of doing it after market, it's all covered under warranty, it's easier...

I just think the look of it makes it more what I picture in my head of what a Bronco should be (in my opinion ). The capability of the bigger tires and beadlock wheels, the lockers, and it looks way better with the different fender flares instead of the matching ones on the OBX.

A lot of it, for me, is I was going to do some of those mods aftermarket, but some I can't do aftermarket or its crazy expensive, so best to one stop shop it and go SAS.

I'm glad I did it, and after the responses here in super glad I did. I think I'd have regreted it later if I didn't.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
The way it sat, the stance, it just looks more aggressive... and when you factor in what the others have said as well, it's cheaper spread out instead of doing it after market, it's all covered under warranty, it's easier...

I just think the look of it makes it more what I picture in my head of what a Bronco should be (in my opinion ). The capability of the bigger tires and beadlock wheels, the lockers, and it looks way better with the different fender flares instead of the matching ones on the OBX.

A lot of it, for me, is I was going to do some of those mods aftermarket, but some I can't do aftermarket or its crazy expensive, so best to one stop shop it and go SAS.

I'm glad I did it, and after the responses here in super glad I did. I think I'd have regreted it later if I didn't.
I was late to come to the decision of getting the Sasquatch but for all of the reasons you mentioned plus AWD, I switched.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m debating going badlands to base.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, with this long wait Iā€™m all over the map and constantly questioning my choices. I was ping ponging between BD and Badlands, believing I needed mgv. But lately Iā€™ve been reminding myself that I DONā€™T climb rocks, and donā€™t need the trail armor of these models. Iā€™m buying a daily driver, and a rear locker and advanced 4x4 would suit my needs. I want the open air experience, and there are some convenience items I will definitely enjoy. So I think an OBX with lux, mod top, and a 33ā€ tire upgrade would fit my life and my wallet. I donā€™t need to overbuy all the super duper extreme off-road capabilities to show the world what a badass I am.
but Iā€™d really like my Bronco to be green and my top to be white. If I have to paint the grill white myself, so be it.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After seeing some now in person, I switched from mid to high. The 12 inch screen looks much better in person and the 360 cameras seem like a useful tool when getting close to the curb! šŸ˜Ž Once squatch and 7mt are compatible, that will get added too.

Unfortunately, for me itā€™s not considered last minute.

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Great Wait has probably only done good things for Ford. Sure, folks have dropped out, but the vast majority of us have been dreaming about the what-if's on a daily basis. I started off this madness by knowing I loved the Sasquatch look, no question. So I started with a Base build. Then I decided I NEEDED to have the High package for the 12" display, so I went to OBX. Though once built I realized with minor tweaks I could get Baja and the WT. Next thing I knew I switched my reservation to Wildtrak. Just about perfection.

But then the dang curveball came in. I sat in a BB with 32" steelies and MGV and my jaw hit the floor. So, now I'm wrestling with getting it ALL: BL plus Sasquatch plus High package. Damn thing is now ~$60K. And no, I can't "settle" for a BL non-squatched... stupid FOMO on the look that I absolutely love.

All this time to think and try to justify something so awesome... that candidly will be a daily driver for me with weekend jaunts to Tahoe... is, well, maddening. Well played Ford, ya grubby b@stards. ;)

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally agree with your move. The only thing that prevents me from going with a two door OBX with SAS is the interiors available on the OBX. The MGV in the BD, and BL wins hands down. The OBX is the model I need, but the interiors are terrible.
Sponsored