Sponsored

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree with you but there are a ton of Raptors running around and people find a way to afford them, lets see if the Bronco makes the same splash.
BIG difference between buying a car and affording to buy a car. Having enough money doesn't mean you can afford it. Many people buy more car than they can afford, and Raptor is definitely no exception.
Sponsored

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife was commenting how a couple we knew in the neighborhood, were driving blinged-out expensive SUVs. I said it's nearly always three possibilities: couple makes bank, family money, debt. Found out it was the latter, when the couple lost their house. Fortunately they found a rental, to at least keep their kids in the same school district. Some people just shouldn't do debt.

On a financial note - please Ford make available a base model utility Bronco. Because I don't do expensive vehicles! But I'll consider paying low 30k range.
Even more fun when its no visible means of support. See IMSA racing 1978 to 1985. Folks have wised up some and just dont bring garbage bags of cash to Prosche dealerships but the Treasury and the Feds still have their ways

Dave Apker

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going to wait at least a year. Hoping for a diesel engine option and whatever the Raptor package is going to be called for the Bronco. Just wondering how bad the stealers will rape folks with ADM etc. And come on the first deliveries arent to Apr 2021 when the country will be in a massive recession if Uncle Joe wins as predicted. In the DC area the housing market will crash etc since all the DOD contractors will be out of business. Gun shops will be selling out. Ma Dueces for everyone who pays net Federal income taxes.

Dave Apker
Ha, yeah "will be"..

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else think this is highly suspicious what we received in this leak? Some of it has already been speculated for months and some of it would make sense pricing other vehicles. I wonder if this was deliberately implanted to cause disruption... I think there is something more to this that Ford is gitty about behind the scenes... Especially with colors and packages?!?!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've had my snowboard come around behind me and hit me in the head. Every bone in my spine popped when that happened, and I thought I was done for. SO LOUD in my head. I laid there in the bottom of that half-pipe for a full minute before I even tried wiggling my toes and fingers.

I know the feeling lol
6 years ago I was night sledding on suicide hill in dayton oh, took a damn saucer sled down it. Hit a ramp got about 6 ft in the air across about 15ft distance did a sideways barrel roll and landed my hip on another ramp made of ice. Luckily my van was at the bottom of the hill after about 15 min i crawled down there. luckily it was freezing so i was a lil numb. Sat for about a hour in the back and medicated. Went home on the way a chevy malibu was in a ditch on the interstate so i pulled em out hobbling around. Once i got home and warmed up i was bed ridden for almost 3 days. Moral of the story? Dont go night sledding on suicide hill unless your in your 20s!

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all, newcomer here. Been following without making an account but Pineapple and Anchovy pizza fan if that counts? I was watching a "competitor vehicle" forum and it seems they are getting nervous. Namely about the axle ratio, Sasquatch package. Definitely sweating.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone else think this is highly suspicious what we received in this leak? Some of it has already been speculated for months and some of it would make sense pricing other vehicles. I wonder if this was deliberately implanted to cause disruption... I think there is something more to this that Ford is gitty about behind the scenes... Especially with colors and packages?!?!
72roadster Ford mole confirmed. Comes and acts like he has these mysterious codes, and then magically decodes them. Mystery solved! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Have we seen one single, solitary bit of evidence that Ford has orchestrated behind the scenes leaks for the Bronco over the last few months?

(the answer, well of course, yes)

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, newcomer here. Been following without making an account but Pineapple and Anchovy pizza fan if that counts? I was watching a "competitor vehicle" forum and it seems they are getting nervous. Namely about the axle ratio, Sasquatch package. Definitely sweating.
three guesses.
jeep,
jeep,
jeep.
did i get it right?
Sponsored