First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The lack of Mid package and Manual transmission on the BD is not a B&P glitch. It is something Ford has chosen not to offer. That would seem to be a simple fix to allow it.

The availability of the 2.7 with a manual is an engineering development limitation. They could do it but would spend quite a bit of development money.

As many have noted the limitations on choosing the manual transmission is certainly going to lower the take rate but maybe that is Ford's goal?
So to get a manual with the mid package, Ford is forcing you to go to the Badlands model. They talk about the low take rate on the manual, but then they make it even more difficulty for those of us who do want manual to get it.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be totally happy with just the black interior. I have a first edition which I love, I just want a more neutral interior like the Badlands.
If I could get all black leather with power seats in Outer Banks, I'd only have the modular black roof to worry about.

Deleted member 13817

@Nickp and @DE OPPRESSO LIBER, it does not matter if the list is narrowed down to 2 items or increased to 20 items. A standard tool we use in Engineering or Manufacturing Project Management is the Pareto Chart. With this it allows any number of items to be sorted and ranked. For this example, I sorted by percentage, what it shows Ford management is the most important items, by percentage. The next step a Ford Project Manager would then assign factors to each item, such as, easy or hard, short or long term, etc. Even if there are 20 items, the tool can identify things such as five easy items that could be cut in for MY21. The next 7 maybe assigned to MY22, the next 3 to MY23 and the last 5 Ford Management may not want to do those for business reasons.

1603905733034.png
Solid thoughts Sir, I am tracking with you. Familiar with Six Sigma. Thank you for building this!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Roast/Black Onyx seating on the OB comes with power seats
I wondered if this correct, since Navy Pier has power seats and the cost is the same for both, but description for Roast/black says manual. I saw a pic yesterday of the Roast/black seats and it shows a manual handle on the seat. This is a big issue for me.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How much of a delay are you willing to accept? Just seems like there is way to much complaining going on...that's all. I am old enough to know that we will NOT get everything we want and if Ford did give it to us...there would still be...more complaining.
That's why I think interior color should be the main focus. The vendor already has the patterns. All they need to do is start to cut and sew black leather that issue is taken care of. We already know roofs are being worked on, so no need to push on that. B & P glitches will be worked out by order time. I'm expecting a full option and accessories guide by ordering time and things like grab handles so many are complaining about will likely be on it.

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the Wash Out Floors AND power seats. Carpet floors are awful for a vehicle like this. But I also don’t really plan to take a hose to the entire interior. At the very least give me the option for power seats that wasn’t a $2,200 option because I have to go with leather to get it.

There should be an ”Interior Convenience Package” or something which comes with heated seats, heated steering wheel, and Power Seats.
In the entire time I've had my JK I've never hosed out the interior and I hate the carpeted floor. IN my 2017 F250 Super Duty that I ordered from the factory I had vinyl floors that I loved! OBTW, I never hosed out the interior. In my 2019 F350 Super Duty that I bought off the lot its got carped floors and just like in the JK I HATE THEM!
Why?
Because in a vehicle used where there's dirt, sand, snow, occasional mud, and frequent dog hair carpet is just a moisture capturing den of filth and despair. Vinyl floors, aka: Wash Out Floors are the best way to easily clean up the dirt, sand, snow, occasional mud, and frequent dog hair.
Few people are going to need to hose out the interior but many appreciate being able to easily clean things up.
So please Ford, give us the "Wash Out Floor" and the power seats. Thanks!

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately this is unlikely to happen since Ford is “stupid proofing” the washout interior. Can’t have your power seats malfunctioning (creating a safety issue) if some idiot decides to pressure wash their interior. Maybe there’s a way to waterproof the underside of the seat mechanisms but that would just get more expensive. It’s probably why they can offer vinyl and washout for not much additional cost on the vehicle.
I understand why they’re doing it. I just wish they would give me the option to screw it up lol

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For all trims (except maybe base, because its intended for aftermarket)

• Dual tops option with delivery of modular painted top when available
(and confirmation they will fit)

• 33s option for all trims

• Light interior option (and/or simple black)
Throwing into the wish bucket a saddle leather or Kings Ranch interior, the roast looks muddy and not style-forward as billed for OBX. Maybe CGI issue.

Errors on B&P need to be fixed or explained on B&P

And way more details and color accurate photography, demos of tops (soft and hard, different panels). Hoping to see dimensions soon (e.g. cargo area, vehicle dims)

Sponsored

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand why they’re doing it. I just wish they would give me the option to screw it up lol
I appreciate your willingness to mess up your vehicle. We should all strive to be more like you haha.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol I know, I was just giving you a hard time. There’s an heir of selfishness to what you said but I feel the same way, I’d rather not wait. I’m fine with the complaining, it is what it is. A lot of things people are asking about are issues I have too; Packages, Interior colors, tops. My wife (it’s hers) insists on not waiting even though she hates the gray top so there are others that just want the vehicle.
I was actually NOT trying to be selfish at all. I was trying to be a voice of reason. This is not an ala carte or custom build. I have ordered many vehicles and purchased off the lot too. I have never seen so many people so demanding of a manufacturer. I will be very happy with what I am ordering and customizing on my own at home too.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More or better interior stitching and trim options. Should be basic gray / black or match exterior colors. I reserved a WildTrak and wanted Rapid Red, until I saw the interior. Now I'm trying to wrap my head around the 'Halloween Orange' / mustard yellow stitching and trim on the Badlands. This doesn't go well with ANY exterior color that is currently offered. Who in the hell picked these colors?!?!?!?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs