First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was in love with the saddle leather interior and while I know this is waaay down on this list but I would love adding the black Bronco emblem that I keep seeing in promos on the cyber orange as an option. Big Bend black wheels, black tinted windows and a black emblem would be fantastic...
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s a BASE model. Bare bones. You don’t get options.
Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. Screenshot_20201029-171745_Chrome

I would agree, except Ford's claim that I would have "a full line of factory-backed accessories" which I'm not seeing. And I guess by "ripe for customization and personalization" that they don't want my extra money and want me to spend it on Jeep products.??

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then why do I get bumper, light, rock rails, winch, rear differential, etc. for options?
Wait, what? Were you able to add the rear locker? Or do you mean with with SAS? I see where it keeps saying it's an option for base, but you can't click on it without adding SAS (and auto trans).

Last edited:

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are able to bundle things you want into packages and forces you to buy additional features that you don't need. It increases your overall sales price adding in all these extra features.

This is exactly how the cable bill works. You pay for hundreds of channels you never actually watch because they are bundled in with channels you do watch.
So its literally just what I said.

Sponsored

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. MIC black top.
2. Normal interior colors.
3. Less vehicle models, but more swappable options (grills, fenders, wheels, etc.).
4. See #1 above.

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, what? Were you able to add the rear locker? Or do you mean with with SAS? I see where it keeps saying it's an option for base, but you can't click on it without adding SAS (and auto trans).
I’m hopeful that this is an error in B&P. Reading the info for the rear locker, it says “available on all Broncos” so we may get the option when ordering to add the rear locker as a stand alone option on Base.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The tops have been addressed multiple times. Black, modular and color matched tops late availability. White most likely 2022MY. What more needs to be said? They’re having supply delays.
Most of the Items in the poll have been addressed multiple times so I don’t feel that should exclude tops from the discussion. The tops are obviously on the minds of many potential buyers and there are still a lot of questions left unanswered that will impact buying/build decisions. “Late availability” is fairly vague and the buying process for late availability hasn’t been clearly defined. “Most likely 2022MY” does not inspire much confidence. So they could start by clearing those up a bit. I realize Ford is still working through this stuff and it’s a crazy year (supply delays) but I would appreciate more info regarding tops.

See how the soft top operates, does the soft top back window lift, white mic or only painted white availability, how will the white-tops be allocated when they become available, will the final version mic grey top match the other trim, etc....

I know we’re all tired of talking tops but if Ford is listening, and I believe they are, we shouldn’t take our foot off the gas when the majority of us feel the current mic grey top does not belong on any of our dream builds.

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not sure about mid package and manual transmission, definitely a good one to get clarification on. With the roof rack, it is not a glitch it is indeed the GVWR issue. Basically, Ford has to assume that you are maxing out your roof rack as heavy as possible by equipping the vehicle with one. This in turn becomes a problem with the sasquatch and ordering the roof rack from the factory for liability reasons.
I have never owned a Ford with this kind of GVWR issues adding options off the factory floor. They have WAY underbuilt the suspension obviously and is going to be interesting to see what the fix is once they are in our hands. They keep saying they are listening, but I havn't figured out to whome? I am no professional trail rider, but the specs I would have offered would be more capable than what it seems we have advertized. just my 2c for whatever thats worth

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most of the Items in the poll have been addressed multiple times so I don’t feel that should exclude tops from the discussion. The tops are obviously on the minds of many potential buyers and there are still a lot of questions left unanswered that will impact buying/build decisions. “Late availability” is fairly vague and the buying process for late availability hasn’t been clearly defined. “Most likely 2022MY” does not inspire much confidence. So they could start by clearing those up a bit. I realize Ford is still working through this stuff and it’s a crazy year (supply delays) but I would appreciate more info regarding tops.

See how the soft top operates, does the soft top back window lift, white mic or only painted white availability, how will the white-tops be allocated when they become available, will the final version mic grey top match the other trim, etc....

I know we’re all tired of talking tops but if Ford is listening, and I believe they are, we shouldn’t take our foot off the gas when the majority of us feel the current mic grey top does not belong on any of our dream builds.
Tops is the most important issue to me right now. I at least want to know that I can put it on the order and wait if it comes to that. I'm 2 days back in line, so would expect an ETA on black tops by then. If it will still be a long from about July, It will be close enough to 21 model year end to choose a different vehicle.

Sponsored

grahambaxter

Big Bend
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do not currently own
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interior shopping on B&P with my wife:

I show her the Badlands:
My wife: Why Orange Accents?
Me: I don't have a choice, I want the Lux package and a black/gray interior. That means I get the Badlands and it only has orange accents. Would you want Vinyl seats or Leather?
My wife: Let me see.
(they look the same)
My wife: "What's the difference?"
Me: $2200 and the leather has a leather texture.
Wife: Vinyl.. I still don't understand the orange.

I show her the Outer banks.
Wife: "OMG, not Blue or Tan. It's not even solid tan, why is the center of the dash black?"

I show her the Wildtrack.
"You don't like tan interiors (It's true, we both avoid tan interiors if we can)."
She looks a bit more as I increase the size of the photo and the camo detail is more visible.
"It's cool but it is still a hodgepodge of tans/browns/blacks. I don't like it."

I show her the Black Diamond because I like that interior.
Wife: "Oh that's nice, get that one."
ME "I want to, but I get stuck with the little screen in the dash, and several other features I want" In the end, i would save six grand, or about $100/month.

Wife: I don't understand.

Me: No one understands.
Lol. But seriously, this. If Ford reads anything on this forum it should be this. Please, on any of the models with Lux package available give us a black/grey colour interior. Or - make the Lux available on BD/BB!

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will say that things like I like e-lockers and sway bar disco are not mutually exclusive from a “base” model, especially when you’re dealing with what is supposed to be an off-road vehicle.

Across-the-board what has killed off most SUV product lines over time was that the only way you could get any of the 4x4 performance features was if you bought the most expensive top of the line luxo model... and you wind up listening to people who are more interested in having a luxury car than a 4x4 and you dilute the performance aspect of things and eventually you wind up with a crossover.

You could buy an Xterra at one point for $25,000 but if you wanted lockers, rock sliders, or anything else you would have to pay almost 10 grand more.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will say that things like I like e-lockers and sway bar disco are not mutually exclusive from a “base” model, especially when you’re dealing with what is supposed to be an off-road vehicle.

Across-the-board what has killed off most SUV product lines over time was that the only way you could get any of the 4x4 performance features was if you bought the most expensive top of the line luxo model... and you wind up listening to people who are more interested in having a luxury car than a 4x4 and you dilute the performance aspect of things and eventually you wind up with a crossover.

You could buy an Xterra at one point for $25,000 but if you wanted lockers, rock sliders, or anything else you would have to pay almost 10 grand more.
This is why it’s so cool Ford is offering the Sasquatch and V6 on all series. Those are the two things that are really hard to do aftermarket (other than sway bar disco, but manual disconnects should be pretty easy)

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Manual Basesquatch option to price correctly on B&P...

Certainly don't want that damn automatic added every time I select the Sasquatch package on the 7 speed manual base.

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
  • More official communication from Ford in general(not Bronco Nation or Mike or leaks or any of that)
  • Official list of "late availability" options/accessories
  • What exactly does "late availability" mean? If I choose a late item, when might I get my Bronco?
  • Which parts can be ordered post delivery and installed by the dealer?
  • More official (high quality/produced/from Ford) videos and images of actual production Broncos showing off ALL of the available colors and materials
  • Ability to save Build & Price builds to a logged in account
  • Build & Price bugs to be addressed quickly (or at least officially acknowledge them with an estimated fix release date)
  • More official explanation on why certain option combinations aren't allowed (are they B&P bugs or is there a legit reason and if it's legit, what is it?)
  • Updated 'Compare Trims' brochure or tool
  • It would be kinda cool to see who everyone is on the Bronco Team and what they do/did (an about page on Ford's website)
  • I'd love to see people from Ford talking on these forums
As far as personal options I'd like to see when I order:
  • Slide out tailgate
  • Fold down tailgate table
  • Picatinny rail
  • Roof rack on 4dr Wildtrak
  • Option to swap painted door handles and mirror caps on Wildtrak with non painted ones
  • Powered leather seats on Wildtrak
  • Black MIC top
  • Option to select any grille from any trim
  • Ability to order "late availability" options/accessories at time of order but separately from the Bronco. Like a "ship when available" option. That way we get our Broncos asap and still get late availability options & accessories asap. Maybe this way they could also still be included in MSRP financing.
  • Bronco car cover
  • Bronco windshield sun visor
COMMUNICATION from FORD and dealerships would be great not through groups, youtube or forums, we cant put all the blame on Ford but we did nothing wrong but want to buy a Bronco and there are tens of thousands of people that ordered and dont belong to any of these groups, Honesty is the best policy
Sponsored