Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bunch of Tech Bros from Silicon Valley crunched website trends and searches and builds and concluded that people dicking around on the interwebs somehow correlates with what kind of trucks we will want to buy. It's like a giant focus group, only dumber.
A51 got the top color nod because it's automatically selected when you start your build.

nice.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only repeating so the message is consistent thanks Nic and thanks Ford for listening:

1. On-going clear and consistent messaging from Ford.
2. Interior choices that are simple one color options whether Black, Grey, (leather) Brown...not two tone.
3. Work with two or three B6G members as we progress forward and we will only make your Bronco product and careers even more successful. You can only gain by involving us!

Keep it simple and we will take it from there.
I'm totally down to help you Ford! I'll definitely join your focus groups! Afterwards, I can post up in Austin and help y'all with the Ford Offroadeo stuff!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not sure about mid package and manual transmission, definitely a good one to get clarification on. With the roof rack, it is not a glitch it is indeed the GVWR issue. Basically, Ford has to assume that you are maxing out your roof rack as heavy as possible by equipping the vehicle with one. This in turn becomes a problem with the sasquatch and ordering the roof rack from the factory for liability reasons.
The Fishing concept had a modular top with a different roof rack setup. Will this rack be available? Why is it that Roof Rack accessories like Cargo box and Mounted baskets are off center and hang off the back of the Ford Roof Rack on the 4 door? Does the load center need to be set closer to the rear wheels?

Deleted member 13817

If I had a black interior option on my first edition, It would give me a canvas to have my top/headrest recovered in saddle leather. :cool: DIY launch interior. I would be a happy guy!

Sponsored

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Besides my vote reflected in poll, I propose a Heritage Package, which would include white top, white flares, white or aluminum grill and at an aluminum or at least non black wheel. Think 2017 Wrangler Chief Edition as an example from a competitor that can be improved upon with Bronco.

Deleted member 13817

Besides my vote reflected in poll, I propose a Heritage Package, which would include white top, white flares, white or aluminum grill and at an aluminum or at least non black wheel. Think 2017 Wrangler Chief Edition as an example from a competitor that can be improved upon with Bronco.
This would be a really cool idea. Definitely a MY22 timeframe but I like it.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 10 speed auto is 1595 for the 2.3 but the engine is 0. The 10 speed for the 2.7 is 0 but the engine is 1895. It’s just using a different language. You are paying essentially the same either way. Except you get an engine upgrade for 300 bucks with the 2.7. I it’s also a way to influence your decision with having items that subconsciously you think are free.
Well then why is the 2.7L upgrade on the OB $ 1895 with the 10sp already standard and the Ford price survey quoted 2.7 L & 10sp at $3500?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Some of the recommendations in this thread tied to a specific trim and personal use case are missing the forest for the trees.

Actionable short and mid term recommendations that benefit the greatest amount of future Bronco owners should be what gets bubbled up and focused on from a community perspective.
Totally agree, fortunately @Nickp volunteered to pull the wheat out from the chaff and create a single, consise, Master List.

Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

This poll is rediculous. Doesn't list the MIC gray top. Perhaps the biggest complaint on the forum.
It isn't meant to be ridiculous. The top options are delayed but coming. This was intended to focus on changes that are 1) still feasible and 2) have the biggest impact to Bronco buyers.

I take it as Ford essentially saying, if we could squeeze one or two things in before Job 1, what would be the TOP of the list within reason?

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

1. White modular top
2. Soft top for 2 door
3. Black MIC top , fender flares, door handles, mirror, grill etc on the same vehicle - no mis-match of colors on trim pieces
4. A mini Sasquatch package - everything that the Sasquatch has, but with 33" tires.

I like that mini Sasquatch idea. I would love it with a set of 33's I could still park in the parking garage at work.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that mini Sasquatch idea. I would love it with a set of 33's I could still park in the parking garage at work.
The sasquatch will still fit into a parking garage...right?

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My #1 thing is lighter interior colors.

I'm doing a 4dr BadSquatch, no doubt about it. And I LIKE the idea of the soft top, until such time as I need/want a black modular and then I'll buy one later.

However....

I'm in central CA. It gets f'ing HOT in the summer. I am NOT looking forward to putting my short-clad legs on black MGV on a 106 degree day. Not in the LEAST.

I can leave a motorcycle out in my driveway for 30 minutes in the summer, and not be able to touch it. Let alone sit on it in jeans.

Ford - GIVE US A LIGHTER OPTION for the MGV!

My only hope is someone aftermarket will come up with neoprene seat covers. Maybe in a light gray.

Nagurski3

Black Diamond
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cold weather group. I just want a base model with heated seats. The only current option is to move up to a Big Bend and add the mid package, which adds over $6000 to the price. And I'm not doing that.
Sponsored