Sponsored

Most important items for Ford to address

• Total voters

Deleted member 13817

@Nickp I have a suggestion. This was a productive 1st (discovery) pass. Can we take, for example, the top 4 of the 1st sample size pole and narrow the scope to those top (4?) options? . A 2nd pass pole could give us a concise choice (or 2) of those options. For example, if in the second pass, people select expanded interior colors and interior "trim" choices, then a third (final pole) pass could be voting between 2-4 neutral color interior/thread options that are already offered at some trim level.

At that point we could present to Ford a reasonable, feasible, and documented voice from our Bronco6g focus group.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Nickp I have a suggestion. This was a productive 1st (discovery) pass. Can we take, for example, the top 4 of the 1st sample size pole and narrow the scope to those top (4?) options? . A 2nd pass pole could give us a concise choice (or 2) of those options. For example, if in the second pass, people select expanded interior colors and interior "trim" choices, then a third (final pole) pass could be voting between 2-4 neutral color interior/thread options that are already offered at some trim level.

At that point we could present to Ford a reasonable, feasible, and documented voice from our Bronco6g focus group.
Definitely a good idea! Purpose of this thread was just to consolidate a bit and get some actionable intel. Narrowing it down will definitely be something we want to do.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would be great if 2 doors had a soft top option. In 2021. That way the white top / modular top wanters could get a 21 instead of postponing until at least 22. 2 doors could ride around with soft tops until painted modular tops come in. That would help us and help Ford.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe too late but add upgraded tires and wheels for the Base (maybe the stock tires and wheels from the BB)
This is my gripe as well.

I am not a fan of steelies (though I acknowledge that some do), I would have liked to be able to choose a wheel/tire combo from a different trim; perhaps have that an option for any trim - to swap wheel/ tire combo (height allowed of course). ... would have chosen the Big Bend wheel/ tire also :cool:(y).

I am fine with the 2 door Base I configured; a minimalist spec sheet for $32,959 (or $33,4__, with roof rails), but I would have at least liked to got better looking wheels.

These Broncos that show up out there, rare as they will be sighted, they will be billboards advertising to the uninformed what these are to look like.

Out comes a Base with tiny tires, "Hey look at that new Bronco, dang! I didn't know those things have such itty, bity, cutesy tires".

Well, there goes the image of the Bronco to these on lookers, from "Built Wild!!! to ... coochie, coohie, coo".

(side note) ... I didn't know that the Black Diamond had an alternate wheel offering til the B&P ... I like'em ?(y).

One more other thing, I believe the Ranger XL trim has an option for the tow package, why does the Base trim Bronco not have it ?âť“

Wouldn't those Base squatching folk want to tow ?âť“

Since I'm getting a Base 2 door with little to no storage capacity, I would have liked to be able to tow.

It says here that a standard feature is trailer sway control; if a Base can't have the tow package, what swaying are we controlling ?âť“

Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. 1603891201137

... sorry this text box got a little obese.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4. More "A la carte" options. This is definitely something we can provide feedback on, but packages are there for a reason and it vastly simplifies supply chains and how the trucks are produced. Ford is already doing a pretty good job of offering things like sasquatch A la carte, I wouldn't expect it or anything offered in the interior packages to be broken down much further.
Fords current way of combining trims and packages is very complicated. It would be simpler if you could go a la carte. Every trim getting it's own (ugly) interior was a bold move and could have been awesome but then the designs were a complete flop.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would consider consolidating the seat/trim options into one choice. If this does go somewhere and they are “listening”, let’s not screw over everyone else for a different seat and a change of trim color. I know I’d be pissed if manual/mid or CWG gets overlooked for 3 different seats and an interior color change. But I may be biased. ??‍♂

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this a good idea. We all vote and come up with the top items and send an official letter to Ford signed by the Bronco6g community.

My top 3:
1. Lighter color seat options across all models
2. Complete list of all the accessories that have been modeled on the kitted out display rigs (ie, the trail, fishing, overland & Filson Broncos) and when/if they will be made available
3. Better communication from Ford including an explanation of MY2021 allocation
The gray MIC top getting changed to black is literally they only item on my list, but it's not a choice in the poll.
Matching Body colour tops would be nice.

Also I like what was mentioned earlier in the thread. A dual top option should still be available, even if the hard top comes at a later date.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want the Wash Out Floors AND power seats. Carpet floors are awful for a vehicle like this. But I also don’t really plan to take a hose to the entire interior. At the very least give me the option for power seats that wasn’t a $2,200 option because I have to go with leather to get it.

There should be an ”Interior Convenience Package” or something which comes with heated seats, heated steering wheel, and Power Seats.
Unfortunately this is unlikely to happen since Ford is “stupid proofing” the washout interior. Can’t have your power seats malfunctioning (creating a safety issue) if some idiot decides to pressure wash their interior. Maybe there’s a way to waterproof the underside of the seat mechanisms but that would just get more expensive. It’s probably why they can offer vinyl and washout for not much additional cost on the vehicle.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am not sure about mid package and manual transmission, definitely a good one to get clarification on. With the roof rack, it is not a glitch it is indeed the GVWR issue. Basically, Ford has to assume that you are maxing out your roof rack as heavy as possible by equipping the vehicle with one. This in turn becomes a problem with the sasquatch and ordering the roof rack from the factory for liability reasons.
Definitely need clarification on the manual with mid package. Was really disappointed that the manual swapped to auto once the mid package was selected. With that, the options in the mid package should be standard. I mean, it's not 2012..

Sponsored

rathman

Wildtrak
First Name
rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What happened to the dual Top Option
Does the leather option on the WildTrek have power seats vs manual
Roast/Black Onyx seating on the OB comes with power seats

Deleted member 13817

Expanding current interior options (I.E. OBX interior options on the Wildtrak)

I feel the need to clarify one thing... ? This is not a petition for more Navy Pier...That would be a cruel joke! Are you with me?...