Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had the rings powder coated matte black. Left the wheels factory gloss.
Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings E563B45F-5C17-4313-837C-0071E8802613
Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings 94C1E754-BF5C-44E6-A2B4-F751810E9382
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was sent a set of BroAddict Cyber Orange trim rings - got them installed before the weekend, and took them out off-roading.

They did everything the factory set did, but more cyber-orange.
They look good, packed well, the paint job is excellent, and they were a perfect fit.

Would recommend. (y)

For full transparency, they sent me the set for free to leave them a review on Amazon. This review on the forum is my own doing, and I do actually think they're good quality, with good packaging.
I also think they look a little "try hard" or a bit too gimmicky, but I'll leave them on for a few months and see how I feel about them then.
Everyone that has mentioned them, has liked them (or are being nice), so that's good.

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings 1690830435224

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings 1690830474662

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings PXL_20230730_230416132

Last edited:

Sponsored

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was sent a set of BroAddict Cyber Orange trim rings - got them installed before the weekend, and took them out off-roading.

They did everything the factory set did, but more cyber-orange.
They look good, packed well, the paint job is excellent, and they were a perfect fit.

Would recommend. (y)

For full transparency, they sent me the set for free to leave them a review on Amazon. This review on the forum is my own doing, and I do actually think they're good quality, with good packaging.
I also think they look a little "try hard" or a bit too gimmicky, but I'll leave them on for a few months and see how I feel about them then.
Everyone that has mentioned them, has liked them (or are being nice), so that's good.

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings PXL_20230730_230416132

The color matches perfectly! Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is the name of the color you used for the rings?
I believe they told me it was BRONZE CHROME(Item: PMB-4124) from Prismatic Powders. No clear.

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe they told me it was BRONZE CHROME(Item: PMB-4124) from Prismatic Powders. No clear.
I’ve had mine done twice now. First in Anthracite grey, which is the very last photo. I chose thinking it would be a good color match to carb grey, but they came out with a blue hue that I didn’t like. So I went back and had them redone in Flat Black (different than matte). I love how the flat finish came out and the contrast to the gloss black wheels in the bright light.

IMG_0905.jpeg

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

IMG_0864.jpeg

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve had mine done twice now. First in Anthracite grey, which is the very last photo. I chose thinking it would be a good color match to carb grey, but they came out with a blue hue that I didn’t like. So I went back and had them redone in Flat Black (different than matte). I love how the flat finish came out and the contrast to the gloss black wheels in the bright light.

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings IMG_0864

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings IMG_0864

Great pics! 🔥 Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badland-Mansquatch-ATX

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL, Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took my rings off and had Enigma Coatings outside of Austin, TX powder coat them for a very reasonable price. About a year and several off-road trips later, they still look very good. A few small scratches as expected.

Bronco Bead Lock Rings.jpg

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here you go, just got done. Waiting on silver bolts for the beauty rings to match lug nuts. Girlfriend's driver, she picked the color combo.

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings Bronco Bead Lock Rings

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings Bronco Bead Lock Rings

This looks awesome. Now can anyone render these wheels on an oxford wt? I would love this look but need to see if it's too much white!

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got mine done for super cheap, and the powdercoater recommended their armor coating used on tractors and tools. It was only available in satin black. They told me it would hold up better than normal powdercoating to offroading abuse. So far, so good.

Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings 20230829_182619
Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings 20230829_184222
Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings 20230829_184425
Ford Bronco Let's see your painted/powder coated Sasquatch wheels and beauty rings 20230829_185032
Sponsored