Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have not seen any discussions on the topic of the Productivity screen difference. It sounds like once you hit the Outer Banks level, you go from some sort of standard Screen to a higher featured screen.

Anyone know what this is all about? If price drives me down into a Big Bend or Black Diamond, what will I be missing out on with this dash?
Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

in the end, it's all bloatware.

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have not seen any discussions on the topic of the Productivity screen difference. It sounds like once you hit the Outer Banks level, you go from some sort of standard Screen to a higher featured screen.

Anyone know what this is all about? If price drives me down into a Big Bend or Black Diamond, what will I be missing out on with this dash?
As far as it currently looks, the 12” screen is an option on OB trim and up, through the High package. So there will be a cost to get it, on top of higher priced trim to start.

srae321

Big Bend
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't see any circumstance where a 12 in screen would be necessary. The standard 8 in should be more than enough for most people. That 12 is gonna look like an ipad pro mounted in your dash. I'm sure some people are all about that which is fine, but if that's all that's keeping you at a particular price range, I wouldn't worry about it.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't believe the OP is referring to the 8" vs 12" screen. I think the OP is referring to the screen in the gauge cluster.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also not sure if you're referring to the instrument cluster or the central screen.

Right now, Black Diamond and below list 8-inch Color LCD Instrument Panel while Outer Banks and above list High-Level Instrument Panel. Haven't seen any info regarding what the difference is between the two.

Possibly the upgraded version lets the driver put additional info in front of them, such as nav details and the like, but that's just a guess.

I get why some think a 12" screen in the middle is overkill, but I recall reading that Sync 4 may have a sort of window option that allows you to place multiple sets of information on a single screen. Kind of a customizeable set of information from different systems. If so, having a larger screen could be beneficial - particularly for those that might need some details larger for visibility.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry all.. trying to "Bronco out" while working.. I totally flubbed up the Title (corrected) Yes.. I was talking about the screen behind the Steering wheel.. (aka the Dash Cluster) not the 8 vs 12 in the middle that comes with the "High" package.

I have seen in the video's some cool features like when you are changing GOAT modes how it shows a tire with mud around it, etc... just looking for stuff like that.

Somewhere else someone was asking about a Turbo Boost gauge...

Just wondering what little things would be missed out on if you got a Trim lower than OBx and did not have the "High" productivity .
Sponsored