Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The funny thing is that those complaining now will be pissed when there are new colors/options/packages in 2022. lol

Good things come to those who wait.
I’m a July 14 reservation holder but cause I’m getting 2 door amd 2.7 it’s prob going to push me to 22 the yellow looked like grabber yellow that’s going to be on the 2021 mustang

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do I feel like Ford really doesn't want us to order a 2021 Bronco? Are they hoping to decrease the orders to only what they can produce in 2021?

I have an October reservation, so planned on 2022 anyways. Hopefully more / better interior options and remove the heated seats from the Mid Package and create a new 'cold weather pack' that includes heated seats and steering wheel together.

Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I'm mostly sure Ford will follow through, I can't really trust anything out of their marketing cake-holes. Most of what I was hoping for in pricing / options / builds either was back-pedaled on or outright unknown as orders open up. Not that it matters, I'm still deciding on MY21/22 or cancelling.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is purposely trying to push people to my22. I don’t have much confidence they will hit those timelines. I will order now and if I get delayed to my22 I’ll just modify my order

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm at work internet is slow...but I came for the comments did not disappoint!! ??

I bet he's going green body and white top!!
Or straight up gangsta and 1st guy to get a Heritage!! ?

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
He clearly knows what’s coming for 2022 Bronco and apparently it’s worth it to him.
Levine clearly knows that if the Sasquatch take rate stays at 50% + and the 2.7L at 75% +, there will be a lot of early orders pushed to MY22.
He’s just throwing a bone into the future.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why do I feel like Ford really doesn't want us to order a 2021 Bronco? Are they hoping to decrease the orders to only what they can produce in 2021?

I have an October reservation, so planned on 2022 anyways. Hopefully more / better interior options and remove the heated seats from the Mid Package and create a new 'cold weather pack' that includes heated seats and steering wheel together.
The fewer people complaining about the model year they are getting the better, for Ford. Might not be what they wanted but it's probably the reality we are in.
Sponsored