Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
Oh, goody. I was hoping there would be at least 7 shades of black, grey and white. "Bronco" still denotes Wild West, open spaces, traversing rugged ground, doesn't it? Cyber Orange Pearl? I didn't know artificial intelligence programming had a color, but I'm happy it is pearlescent.
Fighter Jet Grey- does it come with a nifty 50's "Jet Age" hood ornament?
Area 51 is actually mostly sand color, not grey.
2018-10-10. Groom Lake jpg.jpg

Color me Light Cloudy Dawn Plutonium Quad Coat Pearl Dove Tinted Max Disappointment Clearcoat. :angry:

Last edited:

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
Idk if it’s the angle but that blue does not work for me.... hopefully it’s the lighting.
It's a flat blue, non metallic. It's not part of the color list originally posted, but something someone else posted afterward.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
You raise an excellent point. Its hard to settle on a body color without visualizing the interior color options, as well the top...contrasting or body color - removable hard top...integrated metal top...soft top.

We've gone so long with ZERO information...its now disappointing to have @Administrator releasing incomplete or inaccurate options (if true)
There will be a visualizer/configurator MONTHS before you can get one built.

PNW_Bronco94

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco, 1968 Mustang Fastback, 2018 Focus ST
I personally think Performance Blue is highly overrated. It looks milky or like the clear was dirty when it was laid down. It’s definitely different, but Bronco is worthy of a much better shade of (grabber) blue.
I love Performance Blue, mostly because I have a soft spot for Guardsman Blue and PB looks pretty close.
1581352283114.png

PNW_Bronco94

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco, 1968 Mustang Fastback, 2018 Focus ST
The Orange pearl could be the ticket.....with a white top.......and a 2.7 eco motor......hope its worth the wait.
Orange pearl would look awesome, but only if there's an SFA option. IFS just can't articulate enough to really let the orange paint pop.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
The Orange pearl could be the ticket.....with a white top.......and a 2.7 eco motor......hope its worth the wait.
If it's bright orange, I'm in like a MOFO. If it's a burnt orange...I'm all about Race Red.

Either way it needs a white roof.

And maybe white steelie wagon wheels.