Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We've worked with our friends over at Composite Offroad Parts to bring you these awesome Carbon Fiber Flares for Bronco 2-door and 4-door!

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs DTS_2635X-webopt

Gain clearance for larger tires while improving the looks of your Bronco with these durable, high quality hand-laid carbon fiber flares from Composite Offroad Parts. These flares are hand laid with 100% grade A 3K and 12K 2X2 weave carbon fiber. Durable marine resin with a clear automotive finish provides long-lasting UV protection and great looks. Installation is fast and easy (see the video below).

The flares are available in both OE Sasquatch and High Clearance versions. The OE Sasquatch version is a direct replacement of the factory Sasquatch flares, matching them in every dimension. The High Clearance versions are an inch wider and feature a 2" rise for additional clearance for larger tires. Compatible with all 2021 and newer Ford Broncos except Heritage and Everglades editions, and Bronco Raptor.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs DTS_2666X

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs DTS_1655X-2400w

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs DTS_2705X-1500sq

For more info or to place your order please check them out on our website at This Link.
Sponsored

Last edited:

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We've worked with our friends over at Composite Offroad Parts to bring you these awesome Carbon Fiber Flares for Bronco 2-door and 4-door!

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs DTS_2705X-1500sq

Gain clearance for larger tires while improving the looks of your Bronco with these durable, high quality hand-laid carbon fiber flares from Composite Offroad Parts. These flares are hand laid with 100% grade A 3K and 12K 2X2 weave carbon fiber. Durable marine resin with a clear automotive finish provides long-lasting UV protection and great looks. Installation is fast and easy (see the video below).

The flares are available in both 4″ (non-Sasquatch) and 6″ (Sasquatch) widths. The 6″ versions feature a 2″ rise for additional clearance for larger tires. Compatible with all 2021 and newer Ford Broncos except Heritage and Everglades editions, and Bronco Raptor.

For more info or to place your order please check them out on our website at This Link.
For that price I hope they come with some kind of security features that prevent them from being removed easily. I would be afraid to leave my bronco parked anywhere unsupervised.

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco tax but carbon fiber mmm…🤤
Interesting little lip that goes up against the body. 2 door 6” (sas spec width) already sold out.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For that price I hope they come with some kind of security features that prevent them from being removed easily. I would be afraid to leave my bronco parked anywhere unsupervised.
That's mentioned in the video. They are bolted on, eliminating the quick-release latches. Someone with a wrench could still get them but it would take a while. Not a quick grab.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco tax but carbon fiber mmm…🤤
Interesting little lip that goes up against the body. 2 door 6” (sas spec width) already sold out.
The 2D/6" ones are actually not ready yet. We're waiting on word from C.O.P. for when they will be ready. There's a waitlist button for that configuration if you'd like to be notified when those are ready.

Reactions: 0ne

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

From their site:

• Bolt-on installation eliminates OE quick-release to deter theft

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So let's talk about the price, since most of the reactions so far are about that.

We acknowledge these aren't cheap. They are hand made with the highest quality U.S. materials by a company that has a great reputation for workmanship, fit and finish, who we've worked with extensively through our SXS company.

Yes, this is a lot of money. But it's actually less than competing WOVEN carbon fiber flares that are currently on the market. I won't name names but feel free to look those up. There are some FORGED carbon flares on the market that are slightly less, but that's not quite the same thing. Nor is this price range abnormally high just because it's the Bronco (i.e. the "Bronco Tax" myth). Feel free to look up hand-laid woven carbon fiber flares for Jeeps and you'll see these aren't out of line price-wise. Quality carbon fiber fabric and the associated materials simply aren't cheap, nor are the hands that turn them into such beautiful parts.

Of course there are cheaper flares for your Bronco. Your Bronco came with flares that work perfectly fine. Keep those and spend nothing. There are probably some fiberglass flares out there that cost a lot less than these, as well as plastic, ABS, what have you. And of course there are probably tons of Chinese flares sold on Amazon priced at the scrap value of the plastic. So we admit this is far from the cheapest way to add some flare to your Bronco (sorry LOL). But for hand-laid woven carbon fiber flares, the price really isn't out of line. Some will find the value in them, some won't. And that's OK. Not all Broncos should be exactly the same anyhow :)

Last edited:

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Compare the quality of these and the quantity of material to the $1,700 carbon fiber upgrade to a few minor interior parts Ford is offering on the Raptor and these are a steal.

The real question comes down to the weight savings that the carbon fiber fender flares offer, just kidding.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These aren’t going to be cheap since they’re real carbon fiber made in the USA. If you like the look but don’t want durable, real carbon fiber I’m sure eBay or Amazon have some painted on “carbon fiber look” flares. They’re not cheap, then again nothing that is of quality is. Will be getting these at some point, they’re awesome.

LB8

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Those are stunning!