Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

I am looking at a 2D Bronco and have always really appreciated having a locking lid that was at top of tailgate level in the back of previous Jeep Wranglers. Nothing that sticks up or sticks out, but just something that goes across the area behind the back seat and keeps people from walking by your Bronco(when top is off) in parking lot, etc. and seeing smaller stuff(groceries, beer, football, etc that will not fit in center console) and then just grabbing them. I had an old Jeep that was really nice because to keep it simple it obviously locked and you would just swing the tailgate door open and close to throw stuff in there. I cannot remember if the lid popped up when unlocked, which is super nice if you want to store a taller front seat mic top back there, etc. Not really looking for a removable safe, or something that stop a sledgehammer, but just something simple that blocks sight and would require some force to get into. The rear cargo vault that Ford is showing as an accessory would be perfect if it was higher up than floor level

Thanks,

Dan
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You talking about this?

Ford Bronco Locking lid suggestions for cargo area? 1627580676659

compartment-asy-rear-stowage-vm2dz-78115a00-a.html

There should be two different ones, one with a fixed lid and one with one on gas struts that flip up for easier access.

They all have a back partition as well that keeps your items secured even if someone folds the seats down.

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model