Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2dr and am considering getting the Deepsleep Solo Mat instead of a tent and sleeping bag.

For those of you who sleep in your Bronco, is there a way to open/close the rear window/door from inside? Do you just leave the door and glass open? How does this work?

Thanks!
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't call it "sleeping in you car"! That is trashy.... Call it "Overlanding" and you'll sound much cooler ;)

But I can't imagine you could overland overnight without the seats folded down giving you access to the door handles.

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't call it "sleeping in you car"! That is trashy.... Call it "Overlanding" and you'll sound much cooler ;)

But I can't imagine you could overland overnight without the seats folded down giving you access to the door handles.
Wutevs! :rolleyes: lol

It's a two door and what I'm trying to ascertain is if people go out the front doors. I'm a big dude, so coming in the back would simply be easier for me, then trying to slither out the front after folding over to go feet first. Didn't know if I was missing something.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wutevs! :rolleyes: lol

It's a two door and what I'm trying to ascertain is if people go out the front doors. I'm a big dude, so coming in the back would simply be easier for me, then trying to slither out the front after folding over to go feet first. Didn't know if I was missing something.
I'm just messin' about the terminology, and if it were me, I'd probably take apart the door behind the handle and see if I could access the hardware to open the door from there ;)

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i’ve camped using the deep sleep a number of times. however, i have a soft top so it’s relatively easy to just pop up the top and reach over to open the tail gate. not sure if you have a hardtop or not. but it’s i love it! super comfy
Sponsored