Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do y’all think this noise is? Suspension? I’ve had the Eibach 2.0’s for 5k miles now. Did it once under power and once going down hill without applying power.

Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do y’all think this noise is? Suspension? I’ve had the Eibach 2.0’s for 5k miles now. Did it once under power and once going down hill without applying power.

Not sure what that is, but it sure doesn’t sound pleasant…

nice rig btw

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thoughts from my alignment today?That left front camber is maxed out.

Ford Bronco Long term reviews on Eibach Stage 1 and Stage 2 lift kits and my recommendations IMG_5721

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thoughts from my alignment today?That left front camber is maxed out.

Ford Bronco Long term reviews on Eibach Stage 1 and Stage 2 lift kits and my recommendations IMG_5721
Stage 2? You need to lower the front or get new upper control arms.

I was close to maxed out on camber installing mine out of the box, but I think the extra weight of the 2.7L engine and bumper helped keep the front lower and my alignment in spec compared to your setup.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stage 2? You need to lower the front or get new upper control arms.

I was close to maxed out on camber installing mine out of the box, but I think the extra weight of the 2.7L engine and bumper helped keep the front lower and my alignment in spec compared to your setup.
Stage 2 and out of the box settings. And roger that; I’ll drop mine down some this weekend to see if that helps.

Reactions: cgv

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

[/
Double check that the rear shock bolts are tight at the axle end. After that check the front too while your at it. They shouldn’t make any noise. I had a similar noise that took me forever to track down and it ended up being the rear lower control link that somehow got loose on me. Made almost that exact popping noise.

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Frankie945
Thanks! I will check them out

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Frankie945
Thanks! I will check them out
I just noticed you are running the dv8 skids on the rear axle link mounts. So am I, that’s why mine was popping those bolts came loose. Definitely tighten all those up to spec. I’m really betting that fixes it.

OP
OP
Bigguyry2000

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stage 2 and out of the box settings. And roger that; I’ll drop mine down some this weekend to see if that helps.
Are you sitting level or is the rear lower than the front? Lowering the front and lifting the rear a bit might help with the camber. I have a 2.3 manual also, and mine sits pretty tall at the moment, and it's not even close to adjusted for max height

OP
OP
Bigguyry2000

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It almost appear that both times the sound came when the back end squatted in the passenger rear. Or it sorta looked like that.

Did you do the install or did a shop? If you did it, I'd make sure all fasteners are tight. If a shop did it, I'd take it back and tell them to fix it.

Sponsored

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you sitting level or is the rear lower than the front? Lowering the front and lifting the rear a bit might help with the camber. I have a 2.3 manual also, and mine sits pretty tall at the moment, and it's not even close to adjusted for max height
It's sitting level.

I had a local 4x4 shop take a crack at alignment and they got it closer. The camber and toe are in alignment, but the caster is out of spec, which ultimately, I can deal with. According to them, lowering it wouldn't help with the alignment, so we left it as is. I'll grab pics of the report later tonight.

OP
OP
Bigguyry2000

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's sitting level.

I had a local 4x4 shop take a crack at alignment and they got it closer. The camber and toe are in alignment, but the caster is out of spec, which ultimately, I can deal with. According to them, lowering it wouldn't help with the alignment, so we left it as is. I'll grab pics of the report later tonight.
Yea castor you'll need arms. The original post about camber, would have changed if you lowered the height.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question.. I just ordered the Eibach stage 2 with 550 springs pre-installed, Zone UCA.. I was wondering what I can expect a shop to quote me on labor? How many hours should it take a decent 4X4 shop to complete? Unfortunately I had lower back surgery and can’t complete the install myself 🤬.. I usually do all my own installs, I just would like an idea of what a shop should charge me..Thanks 😎🇺🇸

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put the 550 springs up front on the Eibach Coilovers and it turned out great. Ride is awesome. Badlands 4dr 2.7. Front and back are within 1/4” and got around 2.5-3” of lift. 37” BFG All Terrains, Icon UCA, Method 315’s w/0 Offset.

img_3219-jpeg.jpg

Ford Bronco Long term reviews on Eibach Stage 1 and Stage 2 lift kits and my recommendations IMG_3215
Sponsored