First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears people are having mixed success with this working. One theory is Ford.com is being updated on the backend, and this trick is not available on everyone’s profile (yet?).

Additionally, this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update.

What your dealer provides you from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to make sure they have submitted what you want.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.13.34.png

The process is very similar to checking your exact reservation timestamp as explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.38.08.png

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.05.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.32.27.png

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!
Very cool! Dealer got mine correct! Thanks for sharing (y)
Sponsored

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow this was very cool It showed everything I had ordered. It even shows the changes I made to my order from the MIC top I had originally got then I changed to shadow black painted...cool stuff. My Photo is still wrong color on the account page though lol

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is showing the completely wrong model.
But my build from my dealer is correct

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worked like a charm for mine. No changes for me since order time. Thanks!

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looked at mine. Good on all options!
Pretty cool!

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, tried to follow the instructions and just got banned by Chrome. Don't do this unless you want to get stuck using Internet Explorer again!

Banhammer is fierce over there. Things are a lot more lenient around here.
Banned by Chrome? What?

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And to add, this seems to be very up to date.
My dealer moved to a new location a few weeks ago. The source code included their new address.

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow. Totally works for me. All there except the shadow black painted top, which I’m guessing maybe that isn’t included since it’s an “accessory” or late availability item? If anyone sees the black top on theirs let me know (or if it’s a code I’m missing that isn’t spelled out). Thanks!

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Totally works for me. All there except the shadow black painted top, which I’m guessing maybe that isn’t included since it’s an “accessory” or late availability item? If anyone sees the black top on theirs let me know (or if it’s a code I’m missing that isn’t spelled out). Thanks!
I thought I saw the Modular top on mine... but I’m away from my computer and can’t confirm.... so I probably shouldn’t even mention anything... because you’ll just start worrying...

Sponsored

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought I saw the Modular top on mine... but I’m away from my computer and can’t confirm.... so I probably shouldn’t even mention anything... because you’ll just start worrying...
It's on my order - listed as "Modular..."

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All good. Thanks!