First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m looking for a decent rear bumper that doesn’t stick out past the body line and is similar to the mod front bumper. I found a bunch of threads, but nothing that I like other than a cheap eBay bumper that I’m skeptical about putting on my bronco, but I like how it looks. I’m just afraid of hitting a rock or a feather for that matter and it falling apart.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4043630988...ar=674295008433&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Any other suggestions? I don’t care if it has lights, but really want a plate holder and recovery points that looks like the mod front bumper.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like my SRQ bumper - I think it will meet your requirements. You can get it without the holes for the swing outs.

Ford Bronco Looking for a rear bumper 20230730_153150

OP
OP

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s nice. I’m looking for something with an intergrated plate holder too though. I know, I’m being picky, but I can’t have my plate on the spare since I travel with a trasharoo 50% of the time hanging off the back. Rangers are d**ks in so cal.​

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used the Havoc bender rear bumper with the DV8 plate holder.

DSC_0813.JPG

DSC_0620.JPG

DSC_0171.JPG

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I appreciate the suggestions. Does the dv8 plate holder rattle at all? I have a 12” kicker in the back and spent way too much time in making sure nothing rattles when it hits.
That bumper list has a lot of broken URL’s. I really like the havoc too, but I really don’t want to deal with the plate and light thing. I was never able to make it look right on my old Jeep.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m looking for a decent rear bumper that doesn’t stick out past the body line and is similar to the mod front bumper. I found a bunch of threads, but nothing that I like other than a cheap eBay bumper that I’m skeptical about putting on my bronco, but I like how it looks. Im just afraid of hitting a rock or a feather for that matter and it falling apart.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4043630988...ar=674295008433&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Any other suggestions? I don’t care if it has lights, but really want a plate holder and recovery points that looks like the mod front bumper.
The best match and holds a plate is the Warn in my opinion.

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stinky fab has a better designed license plate holder than DV8. My DV8 makes noise when closing so it would be an issue with a subwoofer. Next time I mess with it I will try fixing the design for more tension on the rubber.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have been digging around the last couple weeks on finding a new rear bumper, good to know there are other options for the lic relocation kits which will be needed. I only had seen the DV8 one.

OP
OP

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had the warn bumper in my cart for a while now, but I don’t like how far the stock bumper sticks out past the body line without the flares on and the warn does the same.

The SVC checks more of my boxes than any other rn, but I’m trying to keep it as stock looking as possible. Does your 37” tire block the tags on the plate? I switch between 35’s and 37’s frequently, depending where I’m going.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huge sale at Road Armor! 50% off...on the Bronco Stealth rear bumper and swing out tire carrier...I have both and they are awesome. About 1500 bucks for both is an awesome deal.
Sponsored