Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Ford Bronco Wildtrak with Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see a lot of bumpers for sale and even some of the bigger names are made overseas. I originally considering a modular bumper, but that's ridiculously hard to find. So now I'm looking at all other options. Has anyone seen or have a list of American-made bumpers? Interested to see what's available. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOD off-road bumpers are made in the USA.

Sponsored

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally considering a modular bumper, but that's ridiculously hard to find.
Where are you looking? I see them on marketplace once in a while. The best place to check is local Bronco clubs, they swap them around frequently before even being offered to the general public.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Google map of the steel mills left in the USA.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...S&ll=42.91001290207332,-97.84846972592095&z=4

That said, you can tell by the price, most expensive ones could be made in the USA, no cheap ones are. Don't go with any large box store type supplier, go with the small business. You'll have longer lead time and higher price but you'll usually have a better product and the pride going along with it.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Metalcloak would most likely be the cheapest American made bumper. However they designed their bumper to fit in a shipping box since they are a mail order company. Jcr was cheap but have since added a hefty shipping cost.

Lots of USA options but I still went import as I liked the design more and the bronco tax was not attached.

Sponsored
OP
OP
swaing

swaing

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Ford Bronco Wildtrak with Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where are you looking? I see them on marketplace once in a while. The best place to check is local Bronco clubs, they swap them around frequently before even being offered to the general public.
I've been all over Marketplace and Craigslist in my area. Been all over forums too. Once they're listed, they're already gone.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been all over Marketplace and Craigslist in my area. Been all over forums too. Once they're listed, they're already gone.
What was more important to me than where it was made was not blocking the intercooler, a space for 3 inch pods, and a low enough profile for the winch to not block the radiator airflow. I found all of that for under 1000 (with 40 dollar shipping) from Havoc...and the powder coat/welds/alignment rivals my American made Road Armor rear bumper.
Ford Bronco Looking for a list of USA made bumpers 20230916_195123

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold my modular for 500...it was heavy and it had way too many parts...overcomplicated for what it is. The Havoc setup, with winch plate, weighs nearly the same (just over 80 pounds). It also retains the sensors and ACC (or you can use plugs for the sensor holes). The sensors and ACC still function...I just measured the angle of the ACC unit prior to removal and matched it upon installation on the new bumper.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What was more important to me than where it was made was not blocking the intercooler, a space for 3 inch pods, and a low enough profile for the winch to not block the radiator airflow. I found all of that for under 1000 (with 40 dollar shipping) from Havoc...and the powder coat/welds/alignment rivals my American made Road Armor rear bumper.
Ford Bronco Looking for a list of USA made bumpers 20230916_195123
You can find copy paste of that bumper with fog lights and light bar for under $500 total.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a link? The light bar was not great so I used the mounting holes for my pods and left the bar off.
Sponsored