Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So far, I have seen plenty of online speaker upgrades to the standard audio system in the 2021+ Bronco, but I cannot find any visual display of the speakers being used in the B&O setup.

I know that the base system uses standard dealer 4" paper cone speakers in the dash and rear speakers and seem like a necessary (and quite easy) upgrade to anyone who wants some decent audio without the Lux package.

Does anyone have a visual example of the actual speakers being used in the B&O. I'm curious to know if the upgraded woofers are still just standard paper-cone woofer and if the added tweeters on the front/rear are actually just basic 2-way woofer tweeters, or separate component speakers.

Does anyone have any pictures they would mind sharing of the B&O upgrades?
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve seen pictures. I think some speakers are upgraded and others are paper.

Ford Bronco Looking for details and pics of B&O speakers vs Basic Speakers 7B7DD642-9F81-4B7B-8568-3F8CC83D26D4

Ford Bronco Looking for details and pics of B&O speakers vs Basic Speakers 63473DA7-9C20-43D5-8F0B-745CFF1682A9

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MKZoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
the rear pods are the same for both levels but the other speakers/amp are B&O only parts.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™ve seen pictures. I think some speakers are upgraded and others are paper.

Ford Bronco Looking for details and pics of B&O speakers vs Basic Speakers 63473DA7-9C20-43D5-8F0B-745CFF1682A9

Thank you for that. Thatā€™s what I was afraid of. Just more ā€œbasicā€ speakers on the B&O. Nothing groundbreaking. Just 10 speakers instead of 7.

Sponsored

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for that. Thatā€™s what I was afraid of. Just more ā€œbasicā€ speakers on the B&O. Nothing groundbreaking. Just 10 speakers instead of 7.
Not really, dash LR are coaxial with B&O. Base system is 6 speakers. Also paper cones are not are necessarily bad, some high end home speaker manufactures use paper cones.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the pictures above are the "High system with sub". The B&O front speakers are 3 way and there should be a center channel too.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really, dash LR are coaxial with B&O. Base system is 6 speakers. Also paper cones are not are necessarily bad, some high end home speaker manufactures use paper cones.
Paper is a superior speaker medium, most are treated for durability, much more realistic sound reproduction than plastic!

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally some sanity(y)
So much bad info on this forum, good stuff too, just lots of complete BS floating around, Iā€™m getting fed up as well! lol šŸ“šŸ“šŸ„ŒšŸ¤Ÿ
Sponsored