Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there any options out there for rock rails or the like that could be stepped on in a pinch if needed and not be damaged easily by stepping on them?
It would have to be a garbage rail if it couldn't support a 300lb person when by design it ought to be able to hold up a two+ ton truck.
Sponsored

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put these ZROADZ on today. Simple install except I had to enlarge one bolt hole.
Ford Bronco Looking for rock rails that can be stood on IMG_4140

Last edited:

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went off -Roading this past weekend here in Vegas with the Sin City Broncos Crew and pees from DV8. The DV8 Rock sliders were pretty bad ass........https://dv8offroad.com/collections/ford-bronco-rock-sliders/products/bronco-rock-sliders

Fairly priced and you can still technically "step" on them to get into the car. Plus - they look GREAT and are literally engineered to hold up the weight of your whole Bronco without issue. If you check the pics, those two Broncos were actually there. Very cool. I'm also getting their full skid-plate system for front and rear. FAIR prices and again - engineered very well (I know this because the actual engineer and CAD designer were on the ride we did and I had very extensive conversations with them). No - I am not affiliated with them, I just like their products :)

HarmCityHammer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went off -Roading this past weekend here in Vegas with the Sin City Broncos Crew and pees from DV8. The DV8 Rock sliders were pretty bad ass........https://dv8offroad.com/collections/ford-bronco-rock-sliders/products/bronco-rock-sliders

Fairly priced and you can still technically "step" on them to get into the car. Plus - they look GREAT and are literally engineered to hold up the weight of your whole Bronco without issue. If you check the pics, those two Broncos were actually there. Very cool. I'm also getting their full skid-plate system for front and rear. FAIR prices and again - engineered very well (I know this because the actual engineer and CAD designer were on the ride we did and I had very extensive conversations with them). No - I am not affiliated with them, I just like their products :)
How much “step” is there? Love the look but want to make sure they can function as a step.

tobyw

Wildtrak
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did something similar to Tricky but don't have the fancy step plate with speed holes, it's just 1-1/2" x 0.120" tube:

Ford Bronco Looking for rock rails that can be stood on IMG_6564.JPG

Ford Bronco Looking for rock rails that can be stood on IMG_6573.JPG

Ford Bronco Looking for rock rails that can be stood on IMG_6578.JPG

Ford Bronco Looking for rock rails that can be stood on IMG_6583.JPG