First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oops. I forgot that the "trail turn assist" button is the 3rd button on the panel for my automatic... and only available on automatics. So on a manual I guess locking hubs would be 3rd and 4th buttons.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like no lockers :/
Yup. That is where the factory locker switches go. Also trail turn and sway bar disconnect depending on what options you get. The hero switches

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Recently picked up a Bronco after hunting on/off for a while. If I were ordering new I’d probably go Black Diamond; I think it’s near perfect for those that will use for daily driving and maybe some light off-roading.

I got lucky and found a 2-Dr Big Bend that a dealer sold me for $2k under MSRP so I grabbed it. It’s a Big Bend with no lockers or aux switches but oh well. It’s my college kids daily (reward for full ride and his vehicle going to my next teenager). Easy to drive, fun, and enough for the off-roading he’ll do which is trails here and there camping and maybe some mud at a hunting camp he goes to with a buddy.

Fave thing is that we got lucky and got one after they quit doing the cloth so ours has the MGV seats and rubber floor. Only mod so far is side rails. Will probably go to 33” tires instead of 32” when these need replacing.

IMG_7275.jpeg

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2 door Badlands, 2.7 auto, without the Sasquatch package. I researched as best I could before putting in my initial order. I found the Badlands to be ready to go straight from the factory. I hesitated because of the gearing not being 4.7 but I don't think moving up a tire size in the future will be a big deal. In my opinion Ford designed the Bronco to be a two door Badlands. They added and deleted and tweaked it for other models. Ford was smart to offer Sasquatch on all trim levels though. It makes the other trims more capable. Cost may be an issue and you are going to pay more for a Badlands. I haven't had it off road yet so can't speak to that. She is still my garage queen.
Ford Bronco Looking to buy first Bronco! tempImageBkUyQb

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would highly recommend the Badlands non Sasquatch in any configuration as a great place to start. Comes with front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnects and upgraded steering.
This. Badlands is the way to go. SAS is a waste of money on a Badlands and a rip off in my opinion. The Badlands comes with lockers front and rear, shocks, springs, gears, tires and rims. SAS is just slightly different. Almost as if Ford gives no credit for what’s already on the Badlands.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I couldn’t sleep it’s 4 AM I so went into my garage and stared at my Bronco
Ford Bronco Looking to buy first Bronco! IMG_9096
I’ve been known to do the same. I open the door to hear all the weird sounds and smell the interior. It’s like living a great dream.

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
This. Badlands is the way to go. SAS is a waste of money on a Badlands and a rip off in my opinion. The Badlands comes with lockers front and rear, shocks, springs, gears, tires and rims. SAS is just slightly different. Almost as if Ford gives no credit for what’s already on the Badlands.
I completely agree, that's why I said "non Sasquatch".

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I completely agree, that's why I said "non Sasquatch".
Also sway bar disconnect. Non SAS BL is the Goldilocks Bronco as I think has been said before in this forum. If a 2dr, even moreso.