Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

9/16/20 reserved, first order 2/21, converted to '22 MY in 10/21. No VIN, and just moved from ordered to "in production" a few weeks ago. Time to get some more patience for this haul.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably 80K (at a minimum) and perhaps as high as 100K people have been waiting longer than you (using Ford's claimed priority system as the metric) without a peep on VIN or possible build date.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wife didn’t use her reservation when she ordered a base sas 4 door 2.3 hard top (options are roof rack, keypad, bumper and auxiliary switches) in 21, then converted to 22 and still nothing on that order.

She had day one reservation, we used it to put in for raptor and received golden ticket. First round of VIN/build dates went out and we still have nothing on the raptor. So, again reservations are absolutely worthless.

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an October 2020 reservation, ordered and reordered as soon as I could and haven't heard anything. I ordered a Jeep Wrangler in January which will be built this month and anticipated to be delivered next month as a stop gap vehicle. It may end up being more than that. In case you missed it in previous threads, when you ordered your Bronco is less important than specific parts constraints and dealer allocations.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
priority is not going to matter. The question is how many peeps he has in front of him at his dealership and then how many allocations that dealer is getting.

What's your priority on the DORA sheet?

Last edited:

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will matter if the dealer has him set as 99. I wasn't getting a build date and when I requested the DORA sheet I learned my dealer didn't updated my priority from when my order converted from a FY21 to FY22. Once they changed the 99 to 19 I got a built date the next week.

priority is not going to matter. The question is how any peeps he has in front of him at his dealership and then how many allocations that dealer is getting.

BroncoG6

Wildtrak
First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order was placed on 03/13/2021, converted to a 2022 last fall, and still I have no VIN or production date. The dealer has no information, or they are not sharing any. I'm curious about how many of us with orders as old as mine are still waiting?
Same here!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know, but I will find out if you'll tell me what a DORA sheet is.
"DORA" is a vestigial term people use... you (or your dealer) may know it as a "WBDO"... basically, it's the Ford order system, which can generate a receipt of the order.

It will look something like this:

Ford Bronco Losing patience Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
nobody knows, and Ford isn't saying.

I ordered a base about a week after the OP.

At a guess, somewhere between 50 and 70 thousand. We still have Day 1 folks waiting.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order was placed on 03/13/2021, converted to a 2022 last fall, and still I have no VIN or production date. The dealer has no information, or they are not sharing any. I'm curious about how many of us with orders as old as mine are still waiting?
Just curious, what is your build config? Are you with a larger or smaller dealer?

Hope you hear something soon.

OP
OP
wizardoforange

wizardoforange

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"DORA" is a vestigial term people use... you (or your dealer) may know it as a "WBDO"... basically, it's the Ford order system, which can generate a receipt of the order.

It will look something like this:

Ford Bronco Losing patience Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted
It will matter if the dealer has him set as 99. I wasn't getting a build date and when I requested the DORA sheet I learned my dealer didn't updated my priority from when my order converted from a FY21 to FY22. Once they changed the 99 to 19 I got a built date the next week.
Thank both of you. I just found mine, and it is listed as a 10, not a 19 or 99. Do you know what that means?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
order date is completely meaningless even more so than reservation timestamp. The dealers allocation, what trim and constraints you have are what determines when you get built. If you have a high level trim with constraints, no reservation and a group in front of you at your dealer then good luck!
Sponsored