First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order was placed on 03/13/2021, converted to a 2022 last fall, and still I have no VIN or production date. The dealer has no information, or they are not sharing any. I'm curious about how many of us with orders as old as mine are still waiting?
Oct 2020 res and order Mar 2021. No build date/VIN. You have a very long wait my friend.
Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order was placed on 03/13/2021, converted to a 2022 last fall, and still I have no VIN or production date. The dealer has no information, or they are not sharing any. I'm curious about how many of us with orders as old as mine are still waiting?
If I were you, I would ask your dealer how many Reservations they have and what number you are. This could give you an idea assuming all Reservations in front of you are buildable, which they probably aren't

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hammock, flag and calendar but nothing else.
I jokingly said they'd better only send one calendar (meaning if they have to send another, it will be another year in limbo). Hope it isn't quite that bad.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i feel you- been waiting pretty much since the beginning- stuck on ice mountain- pull up a stool- ford doesn't care about any of us
Youā€™re 100% right, they care about money and if theyā€™re not getting people their Broncos, theyā€™re not making that money. If they could, they would, thereā€™s millions more to be made. Stuff happens, itā€™s a new vehicle that no one actually needs. Keep some perspective.

Deleted member 21681

I reserved in Jan of 2021, orders in March. Someone in a different thread today suggested calling ford for an update, so I did. Turns out I have a vin! No date, but itā€™s something! Called my dealership to get my order number (different than res number) to plug into the tracker with my vin and was informed that they have enough allocation for all of their orders. So good news all around. Long story short, I went from mildly-annoyed-yet-resigned-to-my-fate (heavily constrained build) to excited. Reserved a spot in a bronco drive event in Indiana in a couple weeks, and now Iā€™m pumped all over again. Might be worth your time to call ford and ask about your res.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I feel like this entire thread could have been summed up with a prompt first response of:

Ford Bronco Losing patience 277301131_10161553107023362_9081299875162621739_n

Instead it was the trite slog through the mud of the OP asking the normal questions & follow-ups about what an order sheet is and how to read it. All of which have been covered ad nauseum.

@ZackDanger has the patience of a saint to keep explaining this stuff when the stickies already exist.

Greg Behrens

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved 8/8/2020 ordered 2/6/2021 and had to order a 2022 on 10/13/2021 no vin no nothing called the 800 number today and the guy was nice and all but no vin eitherā€¦ my salesperson says she has no info without a vin so not on Dirt Mountain or Ice mountain but on disbelief Mountain šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My order was placed on 3/19/2021 and converted to a 2022 last October.
I have a ton of constraining items - Lux, 2.7, MIC top, Trailer hitch...
My Bronco just finished its build yesterday, 4/6/22, and I am waiting for it to be shipped to the dealer.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not at all. I have read multiple reports of people with similarly equipped vehicles being delivered who ordered multiple months after me.
that has been going on for the last year. A load of us are still waiting to be scheduled, let alone actually being built.

early day 2 reservation here and just got scheduled a month ago finally. Bumped 2 weeks and hoping next week it goes into production.

you may be waiting a while longer or maybe Ford will start picking up steam soon. No one knows.

only thing you can do is be patient if itā€™s the vehicle you really want.

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1St week of feb ā€˜21. Dropped tow a few weeks ago at the request of the dealer who was told by their ford rep that doing that would build it faster. BL/squatch/mic/lux. Still havenā€™t heard a word

Sponsored

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't compare when the doors and roof come off. Apples and Oranges just saying lol

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved July 14,2020 (within first 24 hours) and still donā€™t have mine šŸ¤—

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aug 2020 reservation, placed order when order banks first opened in Jan 2021.....
same here. my dealer hasnt shared anything with me other than "you should get it this year"

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved 7/20/20, converted to an order 2/1/21, and then again to MY22 10/15/21 - still no build date. get in line and stock up on bitter pills. I have plenty if you need extra.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With no scheduling date in sight, I'm still pumped.That's because Ford told me to stay that way.
Sponsored