MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think about it the most simple of terms. They built yours and other Broncos. Parked them in a lot. Then built more Broncos and parked them in the same lot. They arrange shipping, and the shipper begins taking the easiest Broncos to get to. Yours is parked several rows deep. It was built first, but is parked way in the back. Every now and then they get a few more transporters to arrive, but in the meantime, they built even more Broncos and parked those in front of your Bronco . The process starts again. I have no actual evidence to support this scenario, but the way things are going with all things Bronco, it seems the most logical to me.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
agreed!

My 2019 Raptor was one the 1st ones to be built and was the 1st one to go into the holding lot. I received it 4 months after the blend date. Also, it sat in a rail lot 2 hours from the dealership for 3 weeks waiting for a truck to transport it.

My advice for those waiting, it will come when it comes. You can't control when it comes so don't waste your energy trying.

and once it arrives you will forget all about the wait

Think about it the most simple of terms. They built yours and other Broncos. Parked them in a lot. Then built more Broncos and parked them in the same lot. They arrange shipping, and the shipper begins taking the easiest Broncos to get to. Yours is parked several rows deep. It was built first, but is parked way in the back. Every now and then they get a few more transporters to arrive, but in the meantime, they built even more Broncos and parked those in front of your Bronco . The process starts again. I have no actual evidence to support this scenario, but the way things are going with all things Bronco, it seems the most logical to me.

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
10/21 blend here. Original eta was 10/28. Then got bumped to 11/29. Now hasn’t updated since. Still showing “in production.” Not a hardtop so not on dirt mountain. No one has any answers.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have heard this theory before too. From my dealership. But it still leads me to the question. Why can’t a billion dollar company build a holding lot that has a gate on the front and the back of the lot. And then pull the cars in one gate and then out the other so that cars are delivered more in the order they were built. “Just saying “🤷

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of these are truly lost. Someone at Ford knows where they are, and they will arrive eventually. The outrageous thing is that they have no process for sharing this information with you.

Ford still operates as if every vehicle gets allocated to a dealer and then sold off the lot months later, 1975 style. Running a reservation system like it's an actual reservation system is a problem that still eludes them.

Sponsored

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of these are truly lost. Someone at Ford knows where they are, and they will arrive eventually. The outrageous thing is that they have no process for sharing this information with you.

Ford still operates as if every vehicle gets allocated to a dealer and then sold off the lot months later, 1975 style. Running a reservation system like it's an actual reservation system is a problem that still eludes them.
Yet they have a pretty good process for sending out our "hang in there gifts". I know the gifts likely don't come directly from Ford, but still....

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup picked mine up 11/9 and has been in the shop assisting with some R&D since 11/12

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine hasn't shipped yet but I am preparing for a long wait. Mine is shipping from MAP via rail. Come to find out the rail tracks stop somewhere in Rhode Island which is +/-350 miles South of me which means it could sit in the rail yard for who knows how long until a convoy truck is available. I suspect this could be an issue for many.

OP
OP
LoneStarBridger

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had a customer who would say- "FIFO? Yall think you are First in first out process??? You are FINL. First in Never Leaves!" LOL

Kaber

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes c300, Triumph Bonneville T100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they give you a rail car number? Mine sat in shipped for weeks and 2 of those weeks it just sat in a rail yard. Yesterday after 2 updated etas it showed up at dealership.
He said he did not know how to get rail car numbers. I told him all dealers had access to rail cars numbers. He said " I don't know". Such a lazy response. If you don't know a answer to a question for a customer, you figure it out, not come back with a lazy response. Can you tell I over this crap?
Sponsored