toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine rub at full lock on 33" tires with the +55 offset. The thud I kept hearing was when it hit the wheel weight.
IMG_0578.jpeg
Yeah after some investigation that’s what I determined mine to be as well. Seems I got a not very balanced batch of wheels because every single one has about 20+ grams of weights.
Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe this is the part number; W717969S440. They look correct. I've ordered a set and will update once I confirm.

1681391507806.png

1681391387838.png
Are you sayign the bolt on the bottom of the A arm is single use or is this on the upper control arm? I have mine I am about to put on but I want to avoid using a bolt over it thats not its intent.

fordbroncowildtrak2023

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you sayign the bolt on the bottom of the A arm is single use or is this on the upper control arm? I have mine I am about to put on but I want to avoid using a bolt over it thats not its intent.
The nuts that attach to the strut on the lower control arm are listed as single use. The RCI lower control arm skid attaches to these bolts. Even though I bought replacements, I reused the nuts and added some Loctite.

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased the Rci A arm skid plates and they rub when I turn the wheel all the way. Have a stock badlands non sas. Is the dv8 or jcr ones better

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do yours happen to rub or contact at full lock? Mine might have in a parking lot today… need to investigate more
Did you figure out what the rub was with the Rci A arm skid when you turn the wheel full.

Sponsored

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same issue Rci an arm skid plate touching the wheel. I had to create a notch in the skid plate to prevent it.
Ford Bronco Lower control arm skid plate IMG_7938

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did a test fitment of the RCI skids over the weekend on my HOSS 3.0 equipped Wildtrak. They will work just fine. I need to install my manual stabilizer bar disconnects (AC Fab Sasquatch Links) first because these skids cover the lower bolts.
I know this is a pretty old thread but have you had any issues since installing the skids on your Wildtrak with 3.0? I just installed some tonight and didn't seem to have any issues but notice that RCI mentions they're not compatible with 3.0.

fordbroncowildtrak2023

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this is a pretty old thread but have you had any issues since installing the skids on your Wildtrak with 3.0? I just installed some tonight and didn't seem to have any issues but notice that RCI mentions they're not compatible with 3.0.
Nope. No issues to date!

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have the DV8 ones, pretty straight for install, i have a SAS package, and i have a few good marks from rocks and what that would have def hit the arm itself, same for the rear shocks, totally worth it for me. I ride fire roads, north east trails with mud and granite.
Sponsored