First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
About a year ago we made a very late order with Granger. We are in the Des Moines metro so its nice having a great dealership so close (I bought an used F-150 from them a few months back - great experience). We ended up cancelling our order after realizing that it was probably going to be quite some time before we got our hands on a Bronco. Ended up getting the wife a Explorer in a momentary lapse because of a desire for practicality. It is a nice ride and she likes it... That is until we found an Area 51 Big Bend at a small dealership south of us for sale at MSRP. We are getting the TrekTop installed and wheels, tires, and lift are on order. Quite excited to get our hands on a Bronco so quickly and for such a good price.

3c3e6dc17abc05c387631f5fa89fe917x.jpg

kmc-71778577618_xl.jpg
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About a year ago we made a very late order with Granger. We are in the Des Moines metro so its nice having a great dealership so close (I bought an used F-150 from them a few months back - great experience). We ended up cancelling our order after realizing that it was probably going to be quite some time before we got our hands on a Bronco. Ended up getting the wife a Explorer in a momentary lapse because of a desire for practicality. It is a nice ride and she likes it... That is until we found an Area 51 Big Bend at a small dealership south of us for sale at MSRP. We are getting the TrekTop installed and wheels, tires, and lift are on order. Quite excited to get our hands on a Bronco so quickly and for such a good price.

Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco kmc-71778577618_xl

Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco kmc-71778577618_xl
Congrats Mason! Glad you found something you both can enjoy at a good price. Welcome to the forums.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratz! That's an awesome find. Good on you! Welcome to the Bronco Family and I hope you guys enjoy yours as much as we are enjoying ours!

:geek:

BroncoIA

Base
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which dealer did you get the Bronco from? Congrats! We may need to do a DSM Bronco meet up soon. I have spotted 5 different ones around DSM now. There are surely more. Mine is on ice mountain. Hopefully will get it no later than May.

OP
OP
Mason1646

Mason1646

Big Bend
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which dealer did you get the Bronco from? Congrats! We may need to do a DSM Bronco meet up soon. I have spotted 5 different ones around DSM now. There are surely more. Mine is on ice mountain. Hopefully will get it no later than May.
Fleetside Ford in Osceola. Great to work with. I love small dealerships.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Traveled through your area with our Bronco both going and coming to/from Denver after Christmas, our 3000 mile cruise. Always stay at the Hilton Garden in West Des Moine . Welcome to the club

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been hunting endlessly for a small dealer with a random Bronco at MSRP. No such luck yet, but you've given me hope!

OP
OP
Mason1646

Mason1646

Big Bend
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been hunting endlessly for a small dealer with a random Bronco at MSRP. No such luck yet, but you've given me hope!
I actually found it on autotrader. The other good resource is searching inventory on the Ford site and calling up dealers.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually found it on autotrader. The other good resource is searching inventory on the Ford site and calling up dealers.
I've been doing that and I chat with 2-3 dealers a day. But unfortunately there are SO many unavailable custom orders in the system, MSRP vehicles that actually have a 20k markup, etc, that's it's been really hard to find the actual available MSRP units.

OP
OP
Mason1646

Mason1646

Big Bend
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been doing that and I chat with 2-3 dealers a day. But unfortunately there are SO many unavailable custom orders in the system, MSRP vehicles that actually have a 20k markup, etc, that's it's been really hard to find the actual available MSRP units.
I hear ya. Hence the thread title 😉

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you want a big bend auto lifted 3.5” with fuel wheels and rx steps I know where one was. It’s msrp plus the lift tires and steps. I had a deposit on it but a OBX came available at the same dealer. In Michigan

0BA5DCBB-C2BC-442F-A8A4-3C672093F4A4.jpeg

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco 0BA5DCBB-C2BC-442F-A8A4-3C672093F4A4

Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco 0BA5DCBB-C2BC-442F-A8A4-3C672093F4A4
Nice👍

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! I hope you post some more pics after your mods. Enjoy!

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats. That's how I got mine. By pure dumb luck I called the dealership roughly 10 minutes after they added the "In Transit" add with the window sticker to their website. Truck hadn't even been built yet. I was able to put down a $500 deposit and got it for MSRP.

Only time in my life I was in the exact right place at the exact right time.

Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco IMG_6410

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations on the new Bronco! :)
Sponsored