First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a base because of my love for the plain factory silver steelies! The look I love is factory plain, with a manual transmission.
I get it. If it’s your jam, you are all in. Many of the Bronco model stock wheels just turn back into the market. If Ford would just make every model with a desirable wheel, it would go a long way. The OBX wheel is by far the most shunned wheel
Of the Bronco.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get it. If it’s your jam, you are all in. Many of the Bronco model stock wheels just turn back into the market. If Ford would just make every model with a desirable wheel, it would go a long way. The OBX wheel is by far the most shunned wheel
Of the Bronco.
It doesn't seem like there are all that many 3rd party Bronco fitment wheels on the market. At least not in the +35 offset range. And maybe not any in the +55 range. And looking online at some of the major retailers, the lower cost wheels (under $200) are oddly showing only a few in stock or discontinued. I wonder if down the road, there will be a better 3rd party wheel selection?

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wheels, Tires, Suspension first and foremost if you're going to be off roading it. I'd probably do some underbody armor and rock rails of some sort from there. Have fun with it, it's really a blank canvas for you from here.
A good driver can handle the stock tires if you don’t take it too far. First and foremost should be skid plates. The plastic tank is at the low point, it is malpractice that Ford didn’t deliver all broncos with this skid. I got the OEM Ford accessories kit, delivered to the dealer. It was my first mod and before I ever wheeled it. That seemed to be the best and cheapest route, you pay shipping on anybody else’s kit. Front skid you can modify to make it fit or sell it.

OP
OP
Jedijp

Jedijp

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco base 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone. Super excited to be about of the bronco family finally. Here’s the story…

i took the chance of not ordering Or not having a reservation. Figured the way the company was dealing out broncos I would take my chances. Then COVID! No chips! No hard tops. Supply chain issues,etc.Three long years. Last week I happen to be at the dealer for an oil change and they had about 15 broncos on the lot. ( all of which were highly marked up) so hopes dashed right.. WRONG! Found a base 4 door with the stealies. Been sitting on that lot for over 60 days. Told the saleman if they will honor A-plan I’ll take it. ( they turned me down) so I left without a bronco. 😠 2 weeks later. I get a call from the sales guy. They are willing to deal. Awesome. So I am now the proud owner of a 4door black base bronco. Dreams do come true. Never thought I would be able to walk in and buy.
Now the build begins. Send any suggestions. Thanks.

JP

9531E68B-E428-4F82-8A5C-D1EE72D93808.jpeg

8FEE26B4-5DE2-4462-975D-B2C67171B0E4.jpeg
Update.. pick up some sweet black diamond rims and tires.. looking more like a true bronco now.

70490563169__0272FDD4-663A-4099-85BB-F3A5A98D570D.jpeg
Sponsored