First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco base 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
The ADM market seems to be shifting to higher trims and regional only. Good to see things coming down back to earth even though Ford just jacked up the prices again.
I agree dealers and Ford are going to be in a world of hurt with the interest rates and greedy practices the last few years are starting to catch up with them. And honestly Jim Farley stinks 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you keep the steelies, you can go 285/75R16E. The 33" fit perfect with no rub! 👊😎
Ford Bronco A guy walks into a dealer… 82668D3A-FDD6-43A4-A70B-6ABEF6A8305C

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on your purchase and being able to get what you wanted!

I have a whole host of product videos on my youtube channel in my signature that I keep adding to all the time. There are many different product installation videos, across a wide variety of topics, from ditch lights, fog lights and light bar, to limb risers, interior storage and vehicle protection. I plan to be recording another 5 install videos today, and there are always links to the products in all of the video descriptions.

Let the modification begin!

Special Decor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F 150, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations. I'm like you. Canceled my reservation very early on and waiting for the right one to turn up. Checking the local lots yesterday. The Ford dealer had two, a non SAS BB 4 door soft top at MSRP. And a 4 door Badsquatch soft top at 2500 over MSRP. Prices are coming down a bit in my area. Still looking for a 2 door.

Sponsored

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats! Had an early res but canceled and picked up a JKUR. Now that is gone and have been looking locally but they all want ADM. Found a customer canceled order in MI, 2023 BD, 2.7, MIC, SAS, basically what I originally reserved for MSRP. Flying out on Friday to pick it up and drive 13 hours home. Cant wait!

OP
OP
Jedijp

Jedijp

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congratulations. I'm like you. Canceled my reservation very early on and waiting for the right one to turn up. Checking the local lots yesterday. The Ford dealer had two, a non SAS BB 4 door soft top at MSRP. And a 4 door Badsquatch soft top at 2500 over MSRP. Prices are coming down a bit in my area. Still looking for a 2 door.
When you do find one direct message me I can hook ya up with a X-plan saves a little money if the dealer will honor it. 🙌

OP
OP
Jedijp

Jedijp

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! Had an early res but canceled and picked up a JKUR. Now that is gone and have been looking locally but they all want ADM. Found a customer canceled order in MI, 2023 BD, 2.7, MIC, SAS, basically what I originally reserved for MSRP. Flying out on Friday to pick it up and drive 13 hours home. Cant wait!
That’s awesome. I am super excited for ya.. 🙌

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealers around Michigan are all market adjusted still. Only I. The last few weeks have they been honoring a-plan. I think most of that is cause ford canceling everyone’s orders and they are freaking out hoping reservation holders will buy off the lot. I work for ford and even I was co side ring a $&&¥ ( one that won’t be named)
When I was looking before placing an order in Michigan, almost all the dealers I found would honor A plan on an order. If it was in stock unit due to cancellation or what ever they would not. Ended up ordering from local desler and they were great. The price protection was taken right off the top, and A plan was honored.

now I got two calls from those dealers I called a year ago asking if I’m still looking lol.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1st ... CONGRATS!!!!!
The Base has a certain appeal to it, beyond the value pricing.
Closest dealer here adds about $7000 in lift, wheels and tires to the Base and Big Bends and then marks them up $20K+ . No exaggeration.

Wheels and tires will make a huge difference.
The stealies are a thing of beauty 🙄 lol actually would be bad if ford put actually off road tires on them.
The issue with the steelies is the width. a 285 is about as wide as you'd want to go, but otherwise I would have ran them.
A set of Black Diamond Steelies painted the same color as the Base steelies would be sweet and hold a better selection of tires.

But yeah, wheels and tires ... no lift needed, at least not immediately.
Here's my before and after:

Ford Bronco A guy walks into a dealer… 1676222131510
Ford Bronco A guy walks into a dealer… 1676222336705

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

285s are definitely the more popular choice around here for the base steelies. But I’d suggest you consider 255/85r16. They’re within spec for the width of the steelies, and they look more classic/timeless IMO. Plus, they’re a tiny bit taller (actually 33”) than the 285s.

Ford Bronco A guy walks into a dealer… 0929F2E0-294F-4544-B29E-B6DFC904FB59

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the score. 14 base/bigbend/black diamonds on a lot here. 1-5k ADM depending on package.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats, not sure if I'm happier for you or the fact that the dealer had to come crawling back to you to get you to buy it! I hope they choke on the other 14 at over MSRP!
I for one am happier the dealer ate a loss for once!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

285s are definitely the more popular choice around here for the base steelies. But I’d suggest you consider 255/85r16. They’re within spec for the width of the steelies, and they look more classic/timeless IMO. Plus, they’re a tiny bit taller (actually 33”) than the 285s.

Ford Bronco A guy walks into a dealer… 0929F2E0-294F-4544-B29E-B6DFC904FB59
That looks great. Did you need to lift the truck at all to prevent rubbing?
Sponsored