Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We did the same. From the DSM area and bought at MSRP from a small dealership in NE Iowa
Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco FA8AC9F2-4F1C-449E-8E1F-571B9CB8E03D
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
About a year ago we made a very late order with Granger. We are in the Des Moines metro so its nice having a great dealership so close (I bought an used F-150 from them a few months back - great experience). We ended up cancelling our order after realizing that it was probably going to be quite some time before we got our hands on a Bronco. Ended up getting the wife a Explorer in a momentary lapse because of a desire for practicality. It is a nice ride and she likes it... That is until we found an Area 51 Big Bend at a small dealership south of us for sale at MSRP. We are getting the TrekTop installed and wheels, tires, and lift are on order. Quite excited to get our hands on a Bronco so quickly and for such a good price.
Congratulations on landing your new Bronco! I suspect we'll see many more people in a similar position as the ADM's die down.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations. Awesome to get at MSRP. We paid a ADM on both of ours. But was happy regardless to get them. Both were customer orders that declined to purchase. I truly feel for everyone waiting such a long time to take stock of their orders. Hopefully things will pick up soon for everyone.

Sponsored

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wheels and Tires installed today. Incredibly happy with how itā€™s looking.

Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco EA1A1A67-21FD-4F78-A8CB-684FC2363F9D
I truly love the Area51 and Cactus Gray. Both look a different color in different lighting. Love the look!!! šŸ˜

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco 01FF28CC-32E7-439C-BB25-4E6BAB2851D8

Lucked into ours.
Looks awesome. I bought mine yesterday, it was the dealer loaner with 4,800 miles on it. $1,500 over MSRP. It was exactly like my order except mine was a ā€˜22 so MSRP was about $800 less then what I ordered. However, since this was the dealers Bronco they added the tailgate table and storage locker in the back afterwards.
Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco 7EC5F2BD-0300-438B-8B7F-72E130E3B225
Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco EF75C195-C868-43FC-92D7-B790F2E88403
Ford Bronco Lucked into a Bronco 86EB5A00-3C00-4671-A93B-4FBD98196DBC

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome. I bought mine yesterday, it was the dealer loaner with 4,800 miles on it. $1,500 over MSRP. It was exactly like my order except mine was a ā€˜22 so MSRP was about $800 less then what I ordered. However, since this was the dealers Bronco they added the tailgate table and storage locker in the back afterwards.
Ours had the same extras but we didnā€™t want to pay for them, we just paid MSRP and they kept the extras. 1,400 miles when we picked ours up.

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, it looks like they kept the tie downs that are supposed to mount to the top of the box (you can see the threaded holes on each corner of the box). We had to go back to the dealer and ask for the tie downs to be removed from the box so they could be reinstalled in their original place on the floor of the rear cargo area. When the box goes in the tie downs are removed so the box can be secured, then the tie downs get remounted to the top of the box. You might ask the dealer if they still have the tie downs so you can mount them to the box or at least have them to reinstall if you remove the box.

Sponsored

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ours had the same extras but we didnā€™t want to pay for them, we just paid MSRP and they kept the extras. 1,400 miles when we picked ours up.
Mine too lol the console vault, locker box rear table and the mesh roof thing.
The table and mesh Iā€™m not sure about keeping.
thatā€™s the color I would have ordered since antimatter blue is off the table very nice find!!

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, it looks like they kept the tie downs that are supposed to mount to the top of the box (you can see the threaded holes on each corner of the box). We had to go back to the dealer and ask for the tie downs to be removed from the box so they could be reinstalled in their original place on the floor of the rear cargo area. When the box goes in the tie downs are removed so the box can be secured, then the tie downs get remounted to the top of the box. You might ask the dealer if they still have the tie downs so you can mount them to the box or at least have them to reinstall if you remove the box.
I found the installation directions a little while ago, and noticed what it said to move the tie downs. I need to pull the box out and see if the tie downs are in there anywhere. I also just noticed the key isnā€™t there either.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine too lol the console vault, locker box rear table and the mesh roof thing.
The table and mesh Iā€™m not sure about keeping.
thatā€™s the color I would have ordered since antimatter blue is off the table very nice find!!
Mine also came with the console vault. I like the rear table. Iā€™m not sure I will keep the locker box, but I would have loved the mesh, but that wasnā€™t included in mine. If we lived nearby I would have swapped the box for the mesh.

actually, I should ask, do you live in MD by any chance?

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine also came with the console vault. I like the rear table. Iā€™m not sure I will keep the locker box, but I would have loved the mesh, but that wasnā€™t included in mine. If we lived nearby I would have swapped the box for the mesh.
I donā€™t need two lol. Iā€™m keeping the box I figure recovery gear, and things will be better locked up when I have the top down. There is still a decent amount of room for cargo. After looking it up they way overcharged me for the mesh.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t need two lol. Iā€™m keeping the box I figure recovery gear, and things will be better locked up when I have the top down. There is still a decent amount of room for cargo. After looking it up they way overcharged me for the mesh.
Iā€™m sorry, I misunderstood, Itā€™s been a long weekend. Lol
Sponsored