Sponsored

Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got ‘em installed today. Just connected directly to the headlights for now. Might change it up, cuz I’d like them to be on with the DRLs.
Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! IMG_1653

Sponsored

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got ‘em installed today. Just connected directly to the headlights for now. Might change it up, cuz I’d like them to be on with the DRLs.
Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! IMG_1654

Thanks for the update. They look great. I’ll try the fused connection so they are on all the time. I’ll let you know how that works out. Did you have any issues connecting or reaching the headlight harness ?

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the update. They look great. I’ll try the fused connection so they are on all the time. I’ll let you know how that works out. Did you have any issues connecting or reaching the headlight harness ?
Not really “issues, per se”, but it was kind of tight as I pulled the wheel liner back as little as possible and just did it by feel.
interested in details when you get them all wired up. I didn’t have time to try and figure it out today.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! IMG_1654

Looks good. When you say, on with DRLs. Do the blinkers work even if just DRLs are on? It doesn't look like your headlight is on in the video, but just to confirm.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good. When you say, on with DRLs. Do the blinkers work even if just DRLs are on? It doesn't look like your headlight is on in the video, but just to confirm.
As currently set up, they are not on when the DRLs are on, and do not function as blinkers.
when the headlights are on, they do. (Hard to see, but headlights are on in the video)

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As currently set up, they are not on when the DRLs are on, and do not function as blinkers.
when the headlights are on, they do. (Hard to see, but headlights are on in the video)
Oh ok, it was hard to tell, thank for clarifying. Oof, that's definitely a shortcoming with the provided harness.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh ok, it was hard to tell, thank for clarifying. Oof, that's definitely a shortcoming with the provided harness.
To be clear, I did only use the headlight adapters, and not the additional wiring to the fuse box

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do the blinkers work even if the headlights are off? Obviously the factory ones do, but would like to know for these trailsight lights.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do the blinkers work even if the headlights are off? Obviously the factory ones do, but would like to know for these trailsight lights.
Not the way I have them connected currently.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got mine installed. I completely bypassed the headlight plug-n-play harness and the other add-a-fuse harness and did my own custom harness for a couple reasons:

1.) I already had the SPV headlight plug-n-play harness installed that taps the running/parking light circuit, so I didn’t need to tap it again with what Mabett provided.
2.) I only wanted these for the marker light look, and not the sequential turn-signal feature. Although the sequential turn signal is cool, I felt it was just too much blinking at the front of the Bronco since the normal turn signal is also right there. One was enough for me, and I like the stock one enough.

Overall, great quality product and heavy duty black metal trail sights. The lights look awesome at night too. Probably not bright enough during the day though to be of real use as DRL accent lights.

One potential issue I noticed is since these trail sights are black metal, they get really hot after driving in the sun. And stay very hot and hold heat for HOURS after I’ve been parked in the garage. I live in AZ though, so maybe that’s why. I’m sure engine heat isn’t helping either. Just curious how this temperature may affect the LED electronics of the lights.

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! BF65E2E7-5FAA-4A20-BFF5-85CC22F0EBAF

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! CA9FC9F0-54E9-47D0-B0E6-AC2F0D982189

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! CCB26F0B-B802-4782-BB94-870022615851

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 25420397-D0F3-4B8F-A757-FDF4CC9CF949

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, has anyone installed this in a way where they function both as DRL/Marker lights, and as additional blinkers?
And if so, how did you wire them?

keester

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apparently I’m an idiot. I cannot seem to find the head light harness on the passenger side, and the driver side seems super tight to get to. Is there something I’m missing? Can anyone post a short video of how to access the headlight through the wheel well that shows the full process?

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apparently I’m an idiot. I cannot seem to find the head light harness on the passenger side, and the driver side seems super tight to get to. Is there something I’m missing? Can anyone post a short video of how to access the headlight through the wheel well that shows the full process?

This is what I used as a guide. But it is tight and somewhat awkward to reach on both sides.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In stock right now, three sets left.