Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For a spray in bedliner, what is the difference between Herculiner, Wurth, and LineX? There are so many to choose from, does it really matter that much?

I've seen other posts about people using LineX to spray
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hardcore. i like it.

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a spray in bedliner, what is the difference between Herculiner, Wurth, and LineX? There are so many to choose from, does it really matter that much?

I've seen other posts about people using LineX to spray
i used rattle can raptor liner from autozone

Buck₩ild

Black Diamond
First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys, Bronco BD, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I used plastidip after seeing another fellow Bronco owner having no issues with it.

Sponsored

Deleted member 49144

I went with the factory rocker panel/pinch weld covers - a little pricey for what they are but very happy with the fit and finish. They match the fender flares and actually connect directly to the plastic cladding in the wheel wells so it looks like they are all kind of one continuous piece when you look up close. These also cover all the way up to just below the bottom of the doors for extra paint protection. The way they are designed seems that water/drainage was taken into consideration and also the simple fact they are plastic is going to be better in the long run vs. the metal pinch covers, IMO.
PXL_20221007_205238011.jpg

PXL_20221007_205451926.MP.jpg
Those actually look really nice. I’ve been hunting for a solution to this as well. Had mine for about a month now and noticed this the other day. One question is, do these still work with the factory steps? Or are these for a vehicle with the steps removed only ?

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those actually look really nice. I’ve been hunting for a solution to this as well. Had mine for about a month now and noticed this the other day. One question is, do these still work with the factory steps? Or are these for a vehicle with the steps removed only ?
They work perfectly with the factory steps - I actually added some awhile back. Now when I see people driving that have the steps but no rocker covers it looks unfinished to me lol

Ford Bronco Making the Pinch-Weld ‘disappear’ PXL_20230326_005339714

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What brand are these? I'm trying to decide between DV8 and JCR.

I went with the factory rocker panel/pinch weld covers - a little pricey for what they are but very happy with the fit and finish. They match the fender flares and actually connect directly to the plastic cladding in the wheel wells so it looks like they are all kind of one continuous piece when you look up close. These also cover all the way up to just below the bottom of the doors for extra paint protection. The way they are designed seems that water/drainage was taken into consideration and also the simple fact they are plastic is going to be better in the long run vs. the metal pinch covers, IMO.

Adoptwithme

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love your solution. I'm using the Herculiner Brush/roll on product, as I don't trust myself with a spray can, ya know. Somebody said it earlier - once you see that detail, you never unsee it...Thank you

How did the roll/brush on work out? I’m also afraid of overspray 😳
Sponsored