Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yea, I really really don't understand this. This is the 3rd time since February I've asked the question, and this "answer" is the first one I've gotten. This is the biggest or second biggest dealer in Charlotte, NC......like, if my July 14 res didn't make the cut, just tell me.
Maybe if you changed your name to Wolfpack Wes?

😝 GTHC

😉
Sponsored

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sat down to hammer out my final pick for color today. Oops, looks like cactus gray.
Late 07-13 order.
2 door badland
Manual
Sound dead
High package
Cactus gray

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would try someone else at the dealership. Pull up their website and look for email addresses. Try the Fleet Manager or Sales Manager.. I would email everyone and ask the same question. Maybe someone will finally give you the numbers.

Yea, I need to do something.....the deal with this place is that it seems every Bronco question is routed to the same two people, and those two people are who I've repeatedly asked regarding allocation. I just find it impossible to believe they don't know how many Broncos they are getting. Its way too late in the game to change dealers, and I hold out some...admittedly fading....hope that I'll get a '21 model, with my July 14 res, and so I don't wanna screw that up. I feel that I have no bargaining position, because canceling on them now won't matter to them, my order will sell day 1.

Kev

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Range Rover, Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the difference in tops? The color tops aren’t available until 22. Which one is that?
MIC top... think Jeep Grey Hardtop
Modular Top... Think Jeep same color top as body, but Bronco only Shiny Black or white 22MY
Also Modular Top was 4 piece MIC 3 piece if I remember correctly
We are going to take the Ford Pass money $1000 for switching tops and use it towards a soft top and have 2 tops

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not likely... it looks more like you are getting the run-around.
Anyone know if I called Ford if they would give me that information? if so, anyone know the actual number or department I'd call?

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my email today at 9:12 AM ET

July 13 late evening reservation, dealer told me I was #3 on their list
2 door Base, 2.3L manual trans, Antimatter Blue, MIC top, (non-sasquatch) only options are modular front bumper + bash plates, AUX switches, and floor liners

The only odd thing of note, I got a build week of July 5th. Scrolling through all of the posts today, I don't think I saw one other person with that week. Maybe I am a 'clean up' build? Not complaining, I will take it, very happy!

Nothing but good things to say as well about my dealer, Jarrett-Scott Ford, very good communication coming from them all throughout the process.

Build date.png
what do you look for the email to come from (Ford)? I been checking both inbox and spam. Looks like I will not be even getting one to tell me a 2022 MY.

Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Made it through the entire thread. Looks like 2 doors are all AB or CG? Anyone have a 2 door get scheduled in any other color?

EDIT: I take it back. Spotted a 2D in OW and A51.

Last edited:

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MIC top... think Jeep Grey Hardtop
Modular Top... Think Jeep same color top as body, but Bronco only Shiny Black or white 22MY
Also Modular Top was 4 piece MIC 3 piece if I remember correctly
We are going to take the Ford Pass money $1000 for switching tops and use it towards a soft top and have 2 tops
Good info. The Molded in Color top makes me think that’s the colored top.

7/14 morning reservation no word.
2dr BL AMB 2.3 7sp high mic and tow. No word yet.
I waited to order through my dealer(dealer was closed when they started accepting orders) was then informed I could not order via the dealer. I hate this so called new Ford.

I’m assuming Ford failed in their promise of notice of production dates in May.

Maine-Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger XLT 4x4, 2018 Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought mic was the in color top not avails for 21my builds. Where am I wrong?
That was my understanding also.
Sponsored