First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm starting to believe that the constraint is solely based on Webasto producing the tops is bunches so we have times when no hard tops can be allocated and times when Ford gets a shipment in from Webasto so they schedule a bunch of MIC builds.

The bottle neck clearly seems to be Webasto's ability to meet the contracted production numbers per week/month.
If you are right and the average number of soft tops holds throughout all orders as it does in what was posted from info people on here submitted they may start pulling later order soft tops to fill the production schedule when hard tops aren't available.
Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I ordered mine, I figured that some things were going to slow down the builds, but never thought it would've been a hitch. When I ordered, I ordered everything I wasn't comfortable installing my self and then just let the rough end drag. Who knew...a darn hitch. Now when I order that and try to put it on, it will probably be the hardest thing I've ever done...
Here's a shot of the factory hitch. Looks like the bumper will have to come off to mount it to the crossmember.

20210415_112740.jpg

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tonyd24

First Edition
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodgeā€”-donā€™t judge me
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nothing. Any of you that have been scheduled have floor liners or cargo area protectors? Wondering if thatā€™s holding me up.
Haha, yeah I got both.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I fully expect to be pushed to a MY 22. (October reservation). Does anyone know when the email is supposed to go out telling people they are pushed back?

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are a bunch of FE buyers that have to be before you and are still waiting.
Iā€™m one. 7/13 10:34 pm EDT.

Chefdrew

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know estimated time from start date to delivery?

Maine-Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger XLT 4x4, 2018 Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know what the order number signifies? For example, Z999, or B999, A999, etc. (Probably not good to disclose any actual order numbers, but I'm wondering how the numbers are assigned, and what the letter prefix represents.)

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
martyb

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I propose that the May 27 group agree to not be a-holes to the people that are still waiting for their build dates. A few hours ago we were in the same boat, so letā€™s try to have some compassion for what they are dealing with. I know I was ready to pull the plug myselfā€¦.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No email today. So I can only assume by month's end I will get an email with a approx build date??????? I am "in" the first allocation for my Dealer for 2021. If we are within that allocation, is it safe to assume that we will get our Bronco in 2021, maybe later in the year?.....commodities of course can mess it all up. Sundays my Birthday.............maybe..... šŸ˜Œ šŸŽ‚šŸŽˆšŸŽšŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so confused still. Is MIC a constraint or not? Thanks!
I don't think the tow package actually is a constraint. Just look at all the people posting their builds, most (include myself) have the MIC and tow package.
There is definitely a misunderstanding by many on what constitutes a part constraint. It doesn't mean there are not any of those available. It simply means there aren't enough to cover every order that would otherwise be built. So if there are 3000 builds that should be scheduled that include tow package, but only 2999 hitches available in that time frame, it's a constraint. But, it will only result in one build being bumped back to the next scheduling period.

If you are right and the average number of soft tops holds throughout all orders as it does in what was posted from info people on here submitted they may start pulling later order soft tops to fill the production schedule when hard tops aren't available.
They definitely are doing that already. If you look back through the thread, almost all builds that weren't day one reservations are soft top. There are a couple exceptions to that, but generally it's obvious they're moving down the list of soft tops much more quickly. That means MICs are definitely a constraint.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CONGRATS 2 ALL .....

Jtru42