First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d take it in for repair under warranty. No way it should be split or cracked after 16 months.
I did. They’re covering it. It still shouldn’t do that and I doubt it’s any better material than they used in 2021.
Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seem to be in the extreme minority here but I think the MGV looks and feels cheap and nothing like leather. I've had or seen MB and BMW leatherette many times as well as good marine vinyl in nice boats. And this looks and feels nothing like leather to me. The texture is a bit unique and it feels unnecessarily thin. And it doesn't breathe at all which worries me because I've only owned in the colder months. That said, the contour of the seats is much better than my Jeep's seats and I did spill on one seat and it cleaned up as expected.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I seem to be in the extreme minority here but I think the MGV looks and feels cheap and nothing like leather. I've had or seen MB and BMW leatherette many times as well as good marine vinyl in nice boats. And this looks and feels nothing like leather to me. The texture is a bit unique and it feels unnecessarily thin. And it doesn't breathe at all which worries me because I've only owned in the colder months. That said, the contour of the seats is much better than my Jeep's seats and I did spill on one seat and it cleaned up as expected.
I’ve found that they warm up much quicker than leather from body heat - perhaps due to the thickness (thinness)? I don’t have heated seats.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have them and love them. They feel great. Are def soft, and so easy to clean.

If you aren't going to use this thing in harsh conditions, or even sand, or dont have a pet, go with the leather.

Othersise, MGV is a winner. No carpet flooring, feels great, easy to clean.

Also, unless you get memory in power seats, manual is the way to go.

RBT2583

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My issue with them is my driver seat is significantly different feeling than my passenger seat. Passenger seat has great seat angle and feels super comfortable all around and has good bolstering. The driver seat on the other hand is hard, stiff, has a flat seat angle even at full lowering and feel like the bolsters are non existent. Almost feel like you’re sitting on top of the seat rather than in the seat, if that makes sense. Still trying to figure out what to do about it or if it’s a warranty-able issue. I’ve never owned a vehicle where the seats felt so different.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As soon as I get the $$$, going colored Katzkins with cooled seats, since I needed beads to keep them cool in the summer
Sponsored