First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct. The window does not drop in time and catches on the weather strip on the top. I'm sure it does the same thing on the two dor.
The door has always caught on the weather strip but it drops after you open the door so that when you go to close it, it can re-engage into the weather strip. Theres a video somewhere on this forum that shows that.

Though I do agree the rattle here looks excessive. Like others have said, it may be due to a low battery, probably stemming from the constant opening and closing from the event.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
Sure. But any trim level will come with 35"MTs if the buyer elects to add the Sasquatch package. It has nothing to do with the Badlands trim.
I think the expectations on the Goodyear MT are a bit off. I was certainly surprised once I researched the tire and saw them in person. MT in this case stands for maximum traction, not Mud Terrain. It’s definitely not as aggressive as a typical mud terrain like the KO3. It seems in line with the KO2. I have personally never had a Goodyear tire I liked, so made my decision on the BL non SQ KO2 tires easier (no clue how the Goodyear will be, probably great, just a personal bias).

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I

I think the expectations on the Goodyear MT are a bit off. I was certainly surprised once I researched the tire and saw them in person. MT in this case stands for maximum traction, not Mud Terrain. It’s definitely not as aggressive as a typical mud terrain like the KO3. It seems in line with the KO2. I have personally never had a Goodyear tire I liked, so made my decision on the BL non SQ KO2 tires easier (no clue how the Goodyear will be, probably great, just a personal bias).
I saw the tire yesterday at a Bronco event. 33" and 35". Good looking tire. Looks very similar to a KO2. Doesn't look like a mud tire.

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 6.45.48 AM.png

OP
OP
Cliff

Cliff

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure. But any trim level will come with 35"MTs if the buyer elects to add the Sasquatch package. It has nothing to do with the Badlands trim.
TheWho is correct. The BL can also choose MT tires. This upgrades your rims which are the rims on Sasquatch package... but with 33" tires.

But honestly, the 33" titles are plenty big for normal driving and the occasional off road adventure too. My guess is NotaVegetarian wants to hit more intense trails. Which is awesome! But for me, the quieter 33" AT tires are a MUCH better fit. Someday I can buy bead locks with MT tires to swap out for more fun-packed week ends.
Sponsored

Last edited: