First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have them? Likes or dislikes? I had Active X seats in my Maverick. Fancy name for vinyl. I liked them. Little warm when first getting in.
Sponsored

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love them - hot in the summer and cold in winter so far, but the ability to just hose them off is a dream.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I find them super comfortable! Havenā€™t gotten to experience them in the hot summer days yet - I suspect that might be when I have a complaint about sweating

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have them? Likes or dislikes? I had Active X seats in my Maverick. Fancy name for vinyl. I liked them. Little warm when first getting in.
Active X are the best seats I have had. There are in my wifes Expe and after three years they look brand new. I like the MGV in my BD I wouldn't change them for leather or cloth.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love mine. No way in hell Iā€™m getting katskins for it. I had no issues during the summer and find it more comfortable on long road trips over my suburbans seats. They do seem to hold some body heat on the chilly days. Perfect seat imo.

I know they donā€™t fit everyone equally. If youā€™re on the fence you need to go for a ride in them. Seems everyone loves them or hates them.

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Houston, Texasā€¦.. For the Bronco, with water, dirt and clean-ability being an issue I donā€™t think you can beat them. If you like leather and wonā€™t be getting the seats dirty, then get leather.

All seats can get hot in the sun. Since I have lived in southern climates most of my lifeā€¦AZ and TX, I donā€™t notice it. Others have reported them as sticky in the humidity. I donā€™t notice it, but then perhaps Iā€™m used to that.

The previous 4 cars I have owned all had leather seats. I am very glad I got the Bronco with MGV and manual seats. Iā€™m thinking (and hoping) they are going to hold up better than the leather option for my specific use.

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find them very sweaty in the summer but otherwise great. I haven't noticed them being cold in the winter because the seat warmers get blazing hot really fast.

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues, including dealing with the TX heat...comfy and the best part: easy to clean.

Just returned from vacation in Lake Havasu AZ. Had a chance to let loose on some high speed dirt/sand trails. Entire interior got sandblasted. A microfiber towel and some Adam's Leather/Vinyl polish and everything is good to go.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a LUX with Leather, and now a Badlands with MGV. I do believe they will get warm in summer. That being said, they are infinitely more comfortable than the leather seats I had in my OBX.

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went to the Texas Bronco Off-Rodeo and had swamp ass for a good 5 hours in my badlands. So did my wife/son/father-in-law, in 2 separate vehicles. I still really liked them, but they didn't breath at all. It was about 74 degrees that day and the windows down some, but enough for me to happy with my previous leather choice. Maybe if I just blasted the AC and never exited the car it might have been better....

They looked awesome and very comfortable, but it was the first time I ever got instant swamp ass in a vehicle. I asked the instructor his thoughts on it as it was so noticeable. He just laughed and said yes we know and they don't breath. He stated he has brought it up to Ford directly multiple times and he was told they would be addressing the seats. Was also told the leather would be getting perforated and other changes, but was not clear about if/how the MGV would be addressed.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
cool day in the mid 90ā€™s? Where is this?
Phoenix. Was a lovely April day in the mid 90's at the Ft. McDowell "Drive the Bronco" event. We normally don't get up to 116 or 118 until July. And they only have to shut down the airport because it is too hot to fly every couple of years.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love em.

When we take the truck to our local drive-on beach they get super hot QUICKLY if the sun glances at them, but honestly I've just been throwing a dry beach towel over the seat and it totally negates anything the sun can do.

They're no more chilly in the winter than leather seats and they do seem to warm up quickly. While I do miss heated seats, its not a total show stopper. Or worth getting the Katskin covers.
Sponsored