Sponsored

Badlands seats (leather or MGV) have adjustable lumbar supports?

Roadrunner71

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Need some help here ... Can anyone tell me if the seats in the 4 door Badlands (leather or MGV) have adjustable lumbar supports? Also .. Ford, if you are reading this, please offer a few other seat colors like brown or tan in the Badlands in 2022. Not everyone likes black seats.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need some help here ... Can anyone tell me if the seats in the Badlands have (leather or MGV) have adjustable lumbar supports? Also .. Ford, if you are reading this, please offer a few other seat colors like brown or tan in the Badlands in 2022. Not everyone likes black seats.
The manual in the BL has driver lumbar adjustment. I *think* the power seats have lumbar for both driver and passenger but since I eventually decided against power (don't want carpet) I'm admittedly not that current on the power seats.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need some help here ... Can anyone tell me if the seats in the Badlands have (leather or MGV) have adjustable lumbar supports? Also .. Ford, if you are reading this, please offer a few other seat colors like brown or tan in the Badlands in 2022. Not everyone likes black seats.
Yes there are manual seat controls to include lumbar control in the Badlands. The leather seats get power controls. No power for MGV as Ford anticipates those seats getting wet and didn't want to worry about waterproofing the electronics.

The interior colors have been brought up a bunch of times. So much so Ford changed the FE interior due to complaints. We will see what MY22 brings.
Sponsored