Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you off-road, the MGV is worth it. Being able to get all the dust and mud out when I want is nice.

If you don’t off-road and live in a hot environment, I would just get the cloth.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your not harvesting the whales to make oil for the lamps your soft.
If you’re not chipping your own spearheads from chunks of Quartz and whittling your spears from a mighty oak, you’re soft.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KC5MO

Wildtrak
First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 1975 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For a daily driver in any hot environment. After driving an hour with ac on max, get where I’m going and back is soaked with sweat. Mgv doesn’t breathe at all (that’s it’s job). For having fun in the dirt it’s great to be able to easily clean.
For daily driver it sucks.
That’s all.
Gonna go order some seat covers now.
Try ceramic window tint. You can even get clear ceramic tint for the windshield and it will block the heat.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping these CalTrend SportsTex seat covers will work. Been talking with them and sent them photos of the mgv seats to confirm.. hopefully hear back tomorrow and will order.

I'd consider the katskins with ventilated seats... but I don't want to sped that much if I'm going to be ordering a wildtrak (for other reasons than seats, but the cloth seats are nice touch.). I drove a base sasquatch at off roadeo with cloth seats and no issues and it was 104+ that day.
Please do a write up with pics when you get them. Not a bad idea for that price.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For a daily driver in any hot environment. After driving an hour with ac on max, get where I’m going and back is soaked with sweat. Mgv doesn’t breathe at all (that’s it’s job). For having fun in the dirt it’s great to be able to easily clean.
That’s all.
yup.

I wanted the MGV but living in the south my whole life taught me to not get leather or MGV in anything that sits in the sun.

for those that need an explanation see link. (And no tint doesn’t help as most states won’t let you tint the windshield)

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUgWd1M/?k=1

Last edited:

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s all.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
At first when I reserved back in July 2020 I went for a Black Diamond. I wanted to get the reservation in as quickly as possible. The MGV sounded real good being able to be so easily cleaned, drain floors, etc.

Then between the reservation and placing the actual order I started really thinking about it- I live in South Florida where it is hot and humid most of the year- the MGV seats. How much 4 wheeling would I do and need to rinse out the interior? I also really wanted Sasquatch and it got a bit pricey with Black Diamond. I have a 2006 Corvette convertible with leather. The leather is roasting hot- my wife and I get sweaty almost all of the time- even with the top up, windows down. So when it came to ordering time I went for base Sasquatch. I am so glad- my wife and I love the cloth seats- perfect for the hot and humid FL weather. I also went with white for color. Really, really happy with the choices I selected.

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping these CalTrend SportsTex seat covers will work. Been talking with them and sent them photos of the mgv seats to confirm.. hopefully hear back tomorrow and will order.

I'd consider the katskins with ventilated seats... but I don't want to sped that much if I'm going to be ordering a wildtrak (for other reasons than seats, but the cloth seats are nice touch.). I drove a base sasquatch at off roadeo with cloth seats and no issues and it was 104+ that day.
The thing about cloth seats is when you do sweat you leave sweat stains on the cloth and of course the cloth soaks up all your sweat - that’s a nice thought every time you sit in your car.

BroncoWhaler

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB sas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The thing about cloth seats is when you do sweat you leave sweat stains on the cloth and of course the cloth soaks up all your sweat - that’s a nice thought every time you sit in your car.
Don't they make aftermarket seat covers? After reading most of these comments, I think that the sweet spot is cloth seats because they don't get hot and they are breathable. Then you can get an aftermarket seat cover to put on when you go off-roading or mudding, so you can wash down the car easier.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s all.
I live in Phoenix Arizona and don’t have any issues.
Sponsored