LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember a thread discussing top colors not matching but could not find it. I just noticed that my drivers panel on my 2dr MIC top is darker than the other panels. Has anyone gone through the trouble of trying to make a warranty claim to get a complete matching top with their dealer
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been working on a claim for 4 months. Dealer says it’s submitted to Ford but can’t give much details about status

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Been working on a claim for 4 months. Dealer says it’s submitted to Ford but can’t give much details about status
I haven’t checked on ordering individual panels, but aside from that, there is nothing to “submit” anymore. Ford did away with the prior approval program for appearance items. They just need to order the part assuming it is available separately. Are you dealing with service out your salesperson?

OP
OP
LHD

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a few small things that need attention after 14K miles. I just wanted to see if dealers are having any success with top color claims before I go in. Also, the color of the driver panel is darker than the rest of the top. Were 2.0 tops darker or lighter? I was a dirt mountain survivor, July 21 build.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember a thread discussing top colors not matching but could not find it. I just noticed that my drivers panel on my 2dr MIC top is darker than the other panels. Has anyone gone through the trouble of trying to make a warranty claim to get a complete matching top with their dealer
Hey, my drivers side is a touch lighter, let’s switch…and no! lol

Dune_Runner

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My middle panel on 4 door is a different shade, lighter. Here is the other thread. Probably not gonna replace and buy the modular top whenever it comes out.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mic-2-0-different-colors.29465/

I had the clamshell replaced due to a different issue, strut pulled out of the top. It took 6 months for it to come in and get this…it didn’t come with windows. They had to take my windows out and put them in the new one.
Sponsored